Iris-message

Nico's POV

"Are you staying? Or is this just a quick visit?" My father said

"Can I stay a few nights?"

"Of course" He replied and left me in my room. It had been 10 minutes since my dad left and I was just sitting on my bed when I got an iris-message from non other than Will and my friends. They yelled "NICO" but I waved my hand through the message. I felt so bad after that but I didn't want to talk. I sat down replaying what I had just done then I got up and threw my door open.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the sharpest knife I saw. I went back to my room and closed the door. I started working on my arms. Like I was and artist painting my canvas with my blood. My father walked into my room. There were black spots dancing in my eyes. His wide eyes were the last thing I saw before I blacked out.

Hades' POV

I walked in to my son's room. I saw him with a knife to his arm and mulitple new cuts. My eyes went wide and he turned around. I looked at him in the eyes, then I saw him black-out. I caught him before he fell to the ground and he dropped the knife that clattered on the ground.

I brought us up to Camp Half Blood I walked into the infirmary where a blonde short haired son of Apollo came over and screamed "NICO" then took him from me and brought him into a room in the back. I followed him and sat down in a chair in the corner.

I saw him clean up my son then take his blood presure. His eyes went wide then he hooked him up to 3 different machines. He looked at me and said "What happened? Well I know what happened why did it happen?"

"I don't know. I saw him going into the kitchen and grab a knife so I went into his room to check on him. I saw all the cuts and he looked at me then blacked out. He came down to the underworld crying I don't know why either he said he didn't want to talk about it."

Will's POV

It looked like Nico started to get overwhelmed. He backed into the corner and fell down it crying. He put his head in his hands, then shadow traveled away. I dropped the small trash-can I was holding and ran out the door looking around for Nico.

I walked around for a bit in the wood's but gave up. We decided to iris-message him Annabeth threw a drachma into a puddle. We all saw him then screamed "NICO" he extended his hand and the image disappered. I saw he was in the underworld. I just ran to the infirmary and sat in a empty room then started to cry.

I walked out into the hallway a few minutes later and I felt a cold dark presence. Hades. I turned the corner and saw Hades walk in the door with Nico unconnsious in his arms. "NICO" I screamed then took him from Hades and brought him into a back room.

I started to clean the blood off of the son of Hades. I finished then took his blood pressure. My eyes went wide because it was so low. I connected him to and I.V., a heart monitor, and breathalizer.

I looked at the god and said "What happened? Well I know what happened why did it happen?"

"I don't know. I saw him going into the kitchen and grab a knife so I went into his room to check on him. I saw all the cuts and he looked at me then blacked out. He came down to the underworld crying I don't know why either he said he didn't want to talk about it." The god replied.

"He lost a lot of blood and some of these cuts are deep. He's going to need a blood transfusion and stitches. Do you think you could go get Hazel?"

Hades and Hazel came back about 2 minutes later. She saw me giving Nico stitches and hooked up to all of the machines. "Oh Will is he going to be okay?" she said.

"He should be fine but he lost a lot of blood so he's going to need a transfusion. Let me finish with the stitches then I can hook you up." I finished with the stitches and then got a tube to connect Hazel to Nico so she could give her blood. I also brought out a cookie and a juice box.

I sang a hymn to Apollo then the blood started to flow. I gave Hazel the cookie and juice box then said "If you start to feel faint eat something, I don't want you passing out."

Hazel's POV

I was sitting in the Hades cabin when my step father appeared. He said that Nico needed a blood transfusion and Will said to get me. We got over to the infirmary and I saw Will giving Nico stitches and hooked up to all of the machines. "Oh Will is he going to be okay?" I said.

"He should be fine but he lost a lot of blood so he's going to need a transfusion. Let me finish with the stitches then I can hook you up." He finished with the stitches and then got a tube to connect me to Nico so I could give Nico my blood. He brought out a cookie and a juice box too.

Will sang a something then the blood started to flow. He gave me the cookie and juice box then said "If you start to feel faint eat something, I don't want you passing out."

AN: This was a long chapter. Bai guys! =)