Into the out's

Nico's POV

I stayed cuddling Will until we heard the sound of the conch shell. It was time for dinner. I got off of Will, I sat at my table and he went to his.

Before I knew it Percy, Jason, Piper, Annabeth, Hazel, Frank, and Reyna came and sat down at my table. "Oh hey guys didn't know you'd be back so soon." I said. "I get that Hazel, Frank, and Reyna don't have a table so they sit over here but what are you guys here for?"

"Nico were worried about you. We came into the room and you were asleep shaking and crying. Do you want to explain?"

"No, I don't." I snapped back then got up and ran to my cabin. I closed the door locking it then slid down it sobbing. My heart was trying to beat out of my chest and I couldn't breath. I ran over to my dresser to get my key. I then went into the bathroom and unlocked the medicine cabinet. I kept my razor blades in there. I grabed a small but sharp one and sat down then cut my wrists.

1, 2, 3 I was about to do another but then I heard a knock on the door. Then Will said "Nico come on it's me open the door please." I waited a second then shakily said "No, No, No. It hurts. Please just go away."

Will was messing with the door knob for a minute then said. "Come on Nico were just here to help." we? I thought. The next thing I knew the door was pushed open. I cluttched my wrist bringing it to my chest. Everyone flooded into the bathroom. Will was in front of me saying something but I couldn't hear him. I closed my eyes and tried to focus on my breathing.

I looked up at Will and started to calm down. I could hear what he was saying finally. "Nico, Nico it's okay, focus on me ok? In, out again in, out." My heart started to slow down and could breath again. Will grabed my hand then looked at wrist covered in blood. "Oh Nico." Will said.

He got up to grab a towel. I realized the others were still there. There eyes went wide when they saw my wrist. Hazel started to cry "Nico, w-what is th-that?" she said while crying. Will got the towel wet and came over wiping the blood away. He went over to open the medicine cabinet probably looking for some bandaids.

I yelled "No don't" but it was to late he opened the cabinet and saw all of my razor blades. Will was crying now "N-Nico what is t-this?" I looked away at the wall ignoring Will and Hazel's questions. Will grabbed the small trash can and started to put them in it. "NO STOP!" I yelled.

I grabbed his hand. Still crying Will said "No Nico this isn't healthy." He wen't back to throwing them out. "Why don't you answer Hazel's question. You know your sister. The one you love very much and is extremly worried about you."

Everyone was still there. I started to get overwhelmed. I backed into the corner and fell down it crying. I put my head in my hands. I shadow traveled away. I don't know why but I appered in my room in my fathers palace. I just went into the corner and cried.

It was about 30 minutes later when I started to calm down. That was also when my father came in. He looked kinda worried. "Nico! What's wrong? Are you ok? What happened?" I just started crying again and hugged him.

Hades' POV

I was in the library reading. Then I heard crying coming from my son's room. I waited till it died down. Then I went in to check on him. I saw his wrist and the tear streaks going down his face.

"Nico! What's wrong? Are you ok? What happened?" I exclaimed but he just started crying again and I hugged him trying to tell him it would be alright.

He finally stopped and said "Mi dispiace, padre" (I'm sorry father)

"Di cosa devi dispiacerti?" (What do you have to be sorry for?)

"Hai delle cosa da fare, non sarie dovuta venire." (You have things to do I shouldn't have came.)

"Beh, chiaramente sei arrabbiato, quindi ne vuoi parlare?" (Well, clerally you are upset, so do you want to talk about it?)

"Non proprio" (Not really)

"Are you staying? Or is this just a quick visit?"

"Can I stay a few nights?" My son said.

"Of course" I replied. I left him in his room. I knew he was upset I didn't want to make it worse. I went back to reading. He came out of his room 20 minutes later. He went into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I don't think he saw me. I was wondering what he needed it for. Then I remebered what his wrists looked like.

I walked over to the door and opened it.