Anesthetic

Nico's POV 

I looked at the wall when I felt Will grab my arm. I already knew I would see hate and dissapointment in his eyes.

Will then said very harshly "How in tartarus did you get these!?!"

I looked back at him and looked at me like I was crazy. I kinda just hoped that becuase of the scratches he wouldn't notice the smaller cuts lining my wrist.

I finally got courage to say. "I got them when fighting the werewolf king Lycaon."

He said in a calmer tone "Death-boy how could you have not come over in the 5 days you got back? I need to restitch these. They were done very poorly and could get infected."

I stated "Don't call me dath-boy."

He smirked walked over and opened on of the cabinets he came back and had a needle and some thread that looked like fishing wire in one hand. In the other was a needle full of something but I don't know what.

He then looked at me and said "Could you lay back?"

I said "What is that? You aren't putting that thing in me."

He kinda looked at me dissapointed but flustered at the same time. He sighed as he said.

"I was kinda hoping you weren't going to say that. Kayla, Austin I need some help!" Will yelled loud enough for his siblings to hear.

Kayla and Austin walked in and asked "What is it Will?" Will pointed to me and said "Hold him down please." 

Kayla and Austin looked at each other then looked at me and pounced ontop of me holding me down. I screamed "NO! THIS ISN'T FAIR!" I was about to shadow-travel away but then I felt a slight pinch in my arm.

I started to feel my eyes get heavy as I saw Kayla and Austin get off of me. I looked at Will with betrayal he looked at me and said "I'm sorry death-boy." 

That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

AN: sry this is a short chapter