Sun-angel

Will's POV

Nico and I just sat there he was still around me in a hug. I could feel the wet spot on my shirt. Was he crying? I wasn't going to let go until he did. I didn't want to let go if i'm being honest. 

I was running my fingers through his hair. We were on the floor in the hallway so anyone could see us. A few minutes later Nico got off my lap I could see the streaks of dried tears running down his face. He quickly wiped them away and said "We b-better get back t-to the room." 

He was stuttering over is words. I wanted to just wanted to pin him against the wall right there. I didn't though. We walked back into the room. I asked Nico "Please take your shirt off and sit on the bed. I wont make you go to sleep it's just to check on your stitches."

He took off his shirt and I looked at his stitches they were very slowly starting to get better. I looked down at his wrist and grazed my fingers along the small cuts on them. He quickly pulled his arms back into his chest.

Nico was looking away holding his wrists. I didn't think he wanted me to see them no the less talk about them but I had to ask. 

"Nico where did you get these from?"

I already knew the answer, but I wanted to know what he would say. He looked at me and said "I-i uhm I g-gave them t-to mys-self." He said tripping over his words. Some of them were old others new they all didn't look the best so I wen't over to the cabnit and grabed a healing salve.

I grabed some in my hand and wen't to put it over the cut's and then wrapped it up. I asked him if he wanted in on the thigs but he kinda just looked at me shocked and shook his head no.

I put the salve away then walked over to the bed and sat beside him. I finally muttered out "Why, why did you do this to yourself?"

He looked at me on the verge of tears and said "I offered to move a statue across the world. Which almost killed me with that amount of shadow-travel. I fell into tartarus and my life got flipped upside down. I almost went crazy down there. I am back there every night, every single night. I can't think stright when I wake up. The only way to get me out of it is hurting myself. I can't stop it."

"My head hurts when I wake up. My heart tries to pound out of my chest. I fell like I can't breathe. Something is wrong with me." At this point Nico was crying.

"Oh Nico, there is nothing wrong with panick attacks."

"Panick attacks?" He said.

"Yeah that's what you had. Feeling overwhelmed and anxious. Like the walls are closing in, and you want to escape yourself but your trapped."

"It's not a bad thing, but when your cutting yourself because of it that's a different story."

"I just want to be okay." Nico said coming in for a hug crying. I could feel his tears on my shirt but I didn't mind. My little death boy thought something was wrong with him. 

Running my hands through his hair I told him "Oh Nico it's okay, your going to be just fine." 

Before I knew it some how we were laying down. Nico was holding onto me crying and I was just letting him get it all out. I could tell he had that all bottled up and needed to let it out.