Authors Note

You know what? Friends are over rated. I don't see any point in finishing, since I wrote this when a lot of bad shit was happening in my life. 

The only way to move on is to forget about the past. Sadly that means this story.

I am writing another one, though. I like to write, it help me express myself.

Also I was told writing a new story is a symbol of new beginings or whatever. So, yeah.

I will be publishing that at the begining of March 2024.

Be on the lookout, I know only 3 people have acctually read this, so I am sorry.

I hope you don't hate me for this, I just need to forget, and this story just holds a lot of bad memories.

My other story will be kinda like this one. So, please go and check it out.

It's called A new child of Hades and it's on the same account.

Again I hope the 3 people that have read this story don't hate me.

I wish you all the best of luck.

Sincerly, Gianni

Update: OMG!!! 1.2k thx guys, it rly means a lot. If you liked this story you should check out one of my other two. I still can't belive it though.

Double update: YYAAASSSS!!! 1.5k thx time like a million, rn it's Saturday and i'm going to pigeon forge, Tennessee so that will be fun, and my mother took my phone cause I tried to get Snapchat, like wft but anyway, it's going to be fine, have a good weekend/week.