Everybody has problems

Hazel's POV

"Nico FREAKIN' di Angelo don't you dare ever do that to me again. I almost had a heart attack. If you didn't wake up I would have marched down to the underworld and dragged your sorry little ass back up here without question." I yelled at Nico a bit louder than I ment to.

"I don't know what I would have done without you. You can't do that to me again. I will be cleaning out your cabin and throwing away anything I don't want you to have." Will chimed in.

"Will" Nico said and kinda gave him a look. He looked at Nico the same way. I just looked at Nico and then Will then back at Nico and said "There is something i'm missing here. Spill."

Will looked at Nico for a solid minute then said "Are you going to tell her or am I going to have to?"

Nico looked at me then down at his arms and saw the stitches. I saw his eyes go wide but then he said "How bad is it?" Will looked at Nico and said "It wasn't good but Hazel gave you her blood so you might want to answer her question considering she saved your life."

"Fine, Hazel, Will and I are... we are..." Nico said stumbling over my words. "You and Will are what?!" I said loudly again.

"Will and I are dating. He's my boyfriend." Nico said and looked up into my eyes. 

"Oh Nico that's amazing. Why didn't you tell me?" I said.

"I uh... well I didn't know how to."

"I'm sorry if I ever made you feel like you couldn't tell me anything." I jumped forward and gave Nico a hug.

"I love you and you know that right?" I said into Nico's ear.

"I know that it's just we were raised in a time where gay people would be called crazy and put into an insane assylum. Like I had a sickness that needed to be cured. I just didn't know how you would feel."

"Yeah but i'm your sister. Gay or not I would never love you any less. We all have problems and we all know you have a lot more. So don't think that is something to be ashamed of. No one is going to judge you Nico, it's a different time, everybody is more accepting."

"I love you Hazel." Nico said with a smile. "Oh I love you too Neeks." I replied. "Stop it with the neeks thing please." Nico said. 

"Never gonna happen, Neeks." I said smiling. "Ok i'm gonna go tell the others that your ok. Bye, bye Neeks!"

I walked over to the Hades cabin to find eveyone sitting on the beds staring at me. I then started to explian what happened and that Nico was ok.

Will's POV

"Never gonna happen, Neeks." Hazel said smiling. "Ok i'm gonna go tell the others that your ok. Bye, bye Neeks!" and with that she left.

"Ok so death-boy do you wanna tell me why you cut yourself? Or do you wanna just hang out? Only for medical purposes. You know to make sure your ok." I said smiling.

Nico looked at his arm then back at me and said "If I tell you can we cuddle?" then looked back at his arm and winced when he touched one of the stitches.

"Yeah, whatever you want death-boy." I said and sat down next to Nico. 

"You know when you iris-messeged me and then I hung up?"

"Yeah"

"I just felt really bad after I hang up. I just wanted to be alone. It was all to much. Everyone found out, you threw away my razors, and it hurt, alot."

"Oh i'm sorry death-boy."

"Then I wen't to the underworld and basically cried my heart out. Then, my dad came in and checked on my and I just cried even more. Then not even 5 minutes later I got a call from you guys and I just couldn't deal with it. So, I hung up, but I felt really bad and I just didn't want to feel anymore."

"Nico, i'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset. We were just worried."

"It wasn't you guys. It's like I feel everything all the time and it never stops. I feel like i'm not even alive most of the time. When I cut myself I focus all the pain and it doesn't hurt as much. It also kinda reminds me that i'm alive because sometimes it just is kinda hard to actually realize."

At this point Nico was crying and I was on the verge of tears. "Oh no Nico, it ok. Feeling things is okay. It also okay to not be okay. Just if you feel like you want to hurt yourself again please just come and find me."

Nico put his head in my chest and I heard a muffled "okay"

Nico's POV

"Nico, i'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset. We were just worried." Will said.

"It wasn't you guys. It's like I feel everything all the time and it never stops. I feel like i'm not even alive most of the time. When I cut myself I focus all the pain and it doesn't hurt as much. It also kinda reminds me that i'm alive because sometimes it just is kinda hard to actually realize."

Now I was crying and Will said "Oh no Nico, it ok. Feeling things is okay. It also okay to not be okay. Just if you feel like you want to hurt yourself again please just come and find me."

I put my head in Will's chest and said a muffled "okay"

We stayed like that for about 10 minutes until I heard to conch shell get blown. It was diner time. "Do you want to go to diner?" Will asked.

"Not really but staying here won't do any good." I said then got off of Will. We got up but before I could walk out the door Will grabed my arm. He pinned my against the wall and put me into a heated kiss. Rather than fighting it I went with and kissed him back. 

Will licked my bottom lip and I knew what he wanted, so I opened my mouth and he stuck his tounge in rubbing it against mine.

We broke off and I grabbed his hand. We walked out of the infirmary together and down to the mess hall. I let go of his hand when people started to look up. I grabed food and so did Will. I went to sit down at my table only to be followed by Will, Percy, Jason, Annabeth, Piper, Reyna, Hazel, and Frank.