15| Cost of her tears

WORD COUNT ∹ 1700+
PUBLISHED ON ∹ Apr 23, 2024

Feels like I'm always waitin'
I need you to come get me
Out of my head, and into your arms tonight, tonight

~Into your arms
_______________

Esha was going to pick sherkhan's call but then sofia snatched it, only to decline it the very next sec.

Esha was too frustrated because of her behaviour "Why you doing this? Aleast not him, but you won't even trust me?" Esha asked making her smirk sadly.

Sofia paused for a moment & then replied "You weren't supposed to ask this, after the risk i took and results are clearly infront of your eyes"

sofia recalled how deeply she trust her.

Even after she knew consequences

she went for it

Just because of esha's trust

*Ting*

*A new message*

"I know I'm the one who is responsible for this all. Please, just give me one chance."

"I'm the one who messed up so I'll be there one who will clear it out" "Please, i beg of you"

Esha hold her hands while they completely ignored another two message notifications

"Esha, don't do this! My image is already trash in my people's sight. I don't want others to join the show"

sofia was clear with her words.

She specially pointed towards sherkhan, that's other thing that she took this decision by betraying her own heart, who craved his presence

"OK, I won't involve him. Will just keep him out of this matter. Still I've ways to prove you innocent" Esha touched her cheeks, she was literally trying so hard to be calm with sofia.

Calmness was the only thing which will work on her best friend.

"Whom should I prove? To the people who already made their mind that I'm characterless?" Her Tears slipped on Esha's knuckles

"Damage is done. Please don't waste your time, your mom-m.. must be waiting" Her voice trembled when that particular 'mom' word escaped from her wobbly lips.

Esha noticed this and she lost it

"How can you give up on yourself so easily? Huh" Esha jerked her shoulders bc she couldn't handle the pain which she was felt for her

"BECAUSE I'M WEAK!"

"BECAUSE I'M THE MOST HATED PERSON"

"BECAUSE I CAN'T HURT OTHERS THE WAY THEY DO IT"

Sofia screamed at her, even when her throat was carry weight of untold words.

Esha flinched at her increased volume and when sofia realised she just brust out on her friend.

She cried even more holding her temples

"I don't have strength for anything. because I'm good for nothing" Her tone eventually got lowered when she was esha was sobbing too.

"Sofia! What was that scream?" Armaan walked in without noticing out, they both were in mess state.

"Nothing, bhai"