13| One night stand

WORD COUNT ∹ 1700+
PUBLISHED ON ∹ Apr 14, 2024

┌────═━┈━═────┐
TRIGGER WARNING
────═━┈━═────┘

• PHYSICAL VIOLENCE ⚠️

• CHARACTER ASSASSINATION

• FALSE ALLEGATIONS

• SENSITIVITY

•❃°•°❀°•°❃•

N E X T D A Y

"Sofia!!!"

Sana's voice reverberated through the living room. She hadn't slept all night, consumed by her plot against Sofia.

"Sana! Why are you shouting like this?" Her mom appeared, followed by Armaan.

"You should also be aware of the drama unfolding behind your back" Sana retorted, crossing her arms over her chest.

"What are you talking about?" Armaan inquired, noticing her change in behaviour.

"Sof--"

Sana halted when she saw Sofia entering the room, unaware of the brewing storm.

"What happened?" Sofia asked politely, oblivious to Sana's intentions to question her character.

"Look, who's here! The girl who ruined our reputation. You didn't even think twice about our protocol?" Sana stood in front of her, pointing fingers accusingly.

Sofia could sense the storm about to brew after this confrontation.

"Are you even realizing what you're saying?" Armaan intervened, grabbing Sana's elbow, showing his trust and faith towards Sofia, who was now trembling with fear.

"Wait, Armaan! If she's claiming that boldly, then I'm sure she isn't lying" Ruksana supported her daughter and signaled her to continue.

Meanwhile, Sofia's legs were on the verge of giving up, her lips drying as she struggled to catch her breath.

"She has spent the whole night outside!"

"She wasn't at home the entire day and night yesterday

"She wasn't at home the entire day and night yesterday."

For a moment, I felt like my soul had left my body. I looked up into her eyes with shock evident in my widened eyes because she was lying.

I stepped back in front of her then--

*Slap*

"MOM!!"