06| Grumpy x hyper excited

WORD COUNT   ∹ 2000+
PUBLISHED ON ∹  Mar 13, 2024

A tale of love, laughter
and happily ever after
___________________________

Beirada raston ki ban gaye ho manzilein

Mushkilein hal hai tumhi se
ya tumhi ho mushkilein
~Tum kya mile
___________________________

"Ammi Ji, Please pray that we get this land without any problem" Shehbaz said to her, and she responded with a positive, cheering smile to hype them up.

"My prayers are always with you both," she assured. Mahira's lips eventually curved into a wide smile after she saw the trio smiling. Then, Sherkhan quickly pecked her knuckles before saying 'Allah Hafiz.'

Shehbaz planted a soft kiss on Mahira's forehead, as he does every day before going to work.

Ayesha adored their beautiful moment from the back, waving at Shehbaz when his gaze met hers, and he waved back.

Both seated inside the car, Sherkhan was driving, and Shehbaz was in the passenger seat.

"Do you know the location?" Shehbaz asked, as they were visiting that palace for the first time, and he had heard that it's quite far from their Pathan mansion.

"Bahadur has sent me the location. By the way, I'm very excited to launch our factory," Sherkhan's eyes sparkled as if he had been waiting for this day for so long.

"Of course. It's Abba ji's dream project, and ours too" Shehbaz mirrored his excitement level, his eyes definitely flashing back to the days when their dad used to talk about this dream, which is now being fulfilled by his sons.

It took them around 1 hour to reach the royal palace. Sherkhan leaned his head out from the window to have a scanning look at the palace, and he was quite amazed by the architecture because it was very classic and old.

"I'll just park the car and come. You can go ahead" Sherkhan said, and Shehbaz headed toward the gate. Shehbaz talked with a guard, and he guided him inside.

They both left, and the door got closed. Sherkhan quickly came back after parking and proceeded to walk further.

As the palace had a huge garden before it, he was confused about where to actually go, nor could Shehbaz be seen in his sight. He looked for guards, but no one was present there. He took a few more steps and saw a lady watering the plants.

He walked towards her direction so that she might help him. It was a sunny day, and the lady was watering the plants in direct sunlight. She felt a shadow coming closer to her.

"Suniye-"

(Listen)

She got anxious as she felt it was a man who was going to touch her shoulder.

"AHHH--" The distance was very short between Sherkhan and the lady when she twirled back panicking, and the water splashes on his face shook his soul.

"Koun ho tum? Aur andar kese aaye?"

(Who are you?
And how dare you come inside?)

She got defensive, taking her steps back, and her heart started pounding out of fear. Sherkhan wasn't able to open his eyes for a few seconds as the water suddenly slapped his face with high quantity.

"Yaa, allah. Aaj kal toh log din dahade bhi chori karne lage hai."

(Sigh, God. Nowadays, people have started stealing even in broad daylight)