16| Kidnapping her

WORD COUNT ∹ 2000+
PUBLISHED ON ∹ Apr 26, 2024

Sathi Tera banjaun kyu hai ye junoon?Har aansu Tera pi jaun Aur de dun sukoon

Sathi Tera banjaun
kyu hai ye junoon?
Har aansu Tera pi jaun
Aur de dun sukoon

SOFIA'S POV

My heart ached as I declined his call, the pain intensifying with each passing moment.

I felt dizzy, the world around me beginning to blur. Then, amidst the chaos, I noticed a voicemail from him. Desperate for some solace, I decided to listen to his voice once more.

Why was I subjecting myself to this torture? With a heavy sigh, I pushed aside the weight of despair pressing down on me and played the message, bringing the speaker closer to my left ear.

"Listen, relax yourself. Take some deep breaths. You'll feel better" His clam voice touched my soul

I kept my eyes closed tightly as the voicemail played, trying to follow his instructions to calm myself down.

With each slow inhale and exhale, I attempted to release the fear that had gripped me tightly.

"Have some sip of water and relax your mind" My eyes searched for water bottle but then my mind knocked me saying

Why you're following whatever he's saying?

a sudden wave of doubt flooded my thoughts. Why was I blindly following his instructions?

And why did I trust him so implicitly?

The questions lingered, leaving me unsettled. I stopped searching for the water bottle, hesitating to heed his advice any further.

"You're in some trouble, but you're not telling me. Maybe someone took your pictures or something went wrong" he continued, his words sending a shiver down my spine.

Why was he so insistent on involving himself in my problems?

"Whatever it is, I'll find it" he declared in a deep, determined voice, heightening my anxiety.

"Take care of yourself" he concluded, leaving me with more questions than answers.

"Don't worry about anything, I'll handle everything. Stay safe" his calm voice echoed through the voicemail, leaving me bewildered.

How could he be so composed when I had asked him to forget about me? Was I the only one feeling the pain? It seemed that way.

Determined to prevent him from causing me further trouble, I muttered to myself

"Whatever it is, I won't let him create more problems for me."

With resolve in my heart, I immediately dialed his number, intending to confront him.