07| The villainess [Female lead]

WORD COUNT ∹ 1800+
PUBLISHED ON ∹ Mar 17, 2024

___________________________

Ye soch ke dil mera

Zoron se dhadakta hai ..

Kisi aur ki chhat pe kyun

Mera chaand chamakta hai

~Ye sochke dil mera
_

__________________________

Sherkhan, frustrated, started to walk out of the bathroom, but after taking a few steps, he abruptly stopped as Sofia was following him again.

"What?" he yelled, losing his temper.

Sofia, with sorrowful eyes, asked
"So, you've made up your mind to complain?"

Sherkhan sighed heavily before responding, feeling the weight of the situation.

"No, and don't worry, you won't lose your job" Sherkhan exclaimed, hoping that she might stop chasing him from now on.

"Haan... kya???" she agreed unconsciously, not fully comprehending what he was saying.

(Yes....what???)

"Your job. You work here, right?" he clarified, leaving her mouth wide open in shock.

"You just called me that, what I'm thinking right now" she said, squinting her eyes in anger, looking absolutely adorable.

Sherkhan wasn't less, though, as he added fuel to the fire now.

"Maid! Right?" he asked, pointing a finger at her.

"I'm the eldest daughter of this haveli. Sofia Ali Khan. It's completely inappropriate if you're taking revenge just because I misunderstood and thought you were a thief" she uttered, while Sherkhan suppressed his laughter in front of her because she was sulking, as if he had betrayed her or something.

"If I say anything, then this girl will start her ranting again, so I'll just apologize and quickly take my leave" thought escaped from Sherkhan's mind, and he did as it is.

"I'm sorry. I've already forgiven you, and now you also forgive me so that we both leave each other's way. Okay?"

Sherkhan said politely, and Sofia smiled, nodding her head as if she agreed with him.

"I forgive you" she said, feeling completely relaxed.

"Thank you" he says and returns back, rolling his eyes. Finally, he was going back to Shehbaz, who was waiting for him.

"Suniye-"

(Listen-)

Sherkhan shut his eyes and gulped his rage, feeling that she was being a complete magnet to him.

"You know what? I guess you like me a lot, so I'll do one thing. Actually, not just me, we'll do one thing. We'll sit here and talk until sunset, then I'll leave when you're completely done" he spelled it out in one go, exactly mirroring her behavior, but it wasn't intentional.

"Astagfirullah!!! I just wanted to say that ki Pakode khake jayiyega! Maine bohot mehnat se banaye hai" she requests him, humbly.

(Astagfirullah! I just wanted to say that you should have some pakoras! I've made them with a lot of effort)