12| Stalker & obsession 💀

WORD COUNT ∹ 1700+
PUBLISHED ON ∹ Apr 11, 2024

Eid mubarak to everyone ❤️
Here's is a present from my side

tere bin, there end of desire
tere bin,my world's on fire
tere bin, I can't fly high, high, high, higher
___________________________

Sherkhan was lost in thought

Gazing out the window as if the sky were a projector screen, replaying moments with his beloved Fiya.

"Khan baba!"

Bhadur's voice interrupted his reverie as he stood at the entrance, holding the maroon dress with a note pinned to it.

"Ji?" Sherkhan turned back, inviting Bhadur to come in. Bhadur handed over the dress, explaining

(Yes?)

"This was left in the dressing room. I apologize for reading the note. I thought it must be for you"

Bhadur lowered his gaze, sensing the gravity of the moment. Sherkhan realized it was Sofia's dress, the one he had gifted her.

His legs turned to jelly, and he struggled to stand still. Swallowing the lump of emotions, he gently caressed the note with his thumb.
he managed to read that note, his voice heavy with regret.

"I'm sorry, I can't accept this dress"

"I'm truly grateful to have been a part of your gathering. I'm leaving without informing you, but aapse aur aapke pariwar se milkar bohot acha laga."

(meeting you and your
family was wonderful)

Sherkhan clenched his eyes shut, feeling the throbbing ache in his heart with her absence. With a deep sigh, he tried to compose himself but the pain lingered heavy in his chest.

"Sukriya!" He gestured Bhadur to take his leave and Bhadur obediently followed his commands.

(Thank you!)

One by one, he collected all the rose petals that had fallen on the note, and after gathering them, he set them aside with her ball pin.

He couldn't resist nuzzling his face against her dress.

The velvet border was soon soaked with his brimming tears.

"ek samandar hai jo mere kaabu mein hai, aur ek katra hai jo mujhse sambhala nahin jaata

ek umr hai jo bitaani hai uske bagair, aur ek lamha hai jo mujhse guzaara nahin jaata"

(There's an ocean under my control, and a drop that I can't handle.
There's a lifetime to spend without it, and a moment I can't get through)

He wiped away the fallen tears from his cheeks upon hearing knocks on the door. Attempting to grant permission in an audible tone but he failed.

It was Bilal who entered, sitting next to his knees. "What are you doing?" Bilal asked, studying Sherkhan's face, noticing his attempt to hide his emotions.

Sherkhan gently set aside her dress and masked a fake smile.

"Nothing. You say" Sherkhan replied, trying to sound normal despite the turmoil within.

"You don't have to do this" Bilal exclaimed in a serious tone, though his eyes softened with empathy for Sherkhan.

"Do what?" Sherkhan questioned, his voice barely audible amidst the weight of his emotions.