09| She wore that for me ✨

WORD COUNT ∹ 2300+
PUBLISHED ON ∹ Mar 30, 2024
___________________________

Fursatein kahaanAankhon ko hai meri aaj kalDekhne mein tujheSaara din jaaye nikal___________________________

Fursatein kahaan
Aankhon ko hai meri aaj kal
Dekhne mein tujhe
Saara din jaaye nikal
___________________________

As Zeeshan turned to walk away, his shoulders slumped under the weight of disappointment, his once lively expression now clouded with sadness.

"Where did appi go?" he asked, his voice tinged with longing.

Fiya gestured for silence, her amusement evident as she chuckled from behind the curtains. I shrugged, feigning ignorance.

"I don't know" I replied softly.

With a sigh, Zeeshan was about to leave, his sad expression a testament to his unspoken emotions.

As she startled him with a playful

"BOO!" their laughter intertwined in a warm embrace, filling the room with the melody of their joyous giggles.

It was a precious moment witnessing Fiya effortlessly bonding with Zeeshan.

"Ek tumhari hi kami thi, iss makaan ko ghar banane mein. Warna insan toh tanha mehelon mein bhi hota hai"

(In building this home, only your absence was lacking. Otherwise, even in solitary palaces, one can feel lonely)

I took a relief sigh feeling the sukoon in my room which carried those melody giggles and laughter of my loved ones

(Sukoon: peace)

As evening descended, preparations were complete but nobody was more sad than me because I wished I could turn every single sec into hours so that she stay with me.

My stylish were checking everything out but my eyes were just wanting to check her.

Where is she?

I said her to be with me

Where could she be?

"Bilal, call her right now and y'all can leave this room" my voice carried a note of seriousness as I gestured towards the staff, who promptly obeyed my command.

"Aap taiyaar nhi hui abhi tak?" I inquired, my eyes resting on her unchanged attire as she entered through the door.

(Have you not gotten ready yet?)

"It's your birthday, not mine!" she retorted, her tone tinged with frustration at my insistence.

"Even if I stay in these clothes, nothing really matters" she replied, her voice carrying a hint of anger towards my persistent demands for her presence.

Love, why do you have to say that?

You're my whole world, and you think you don't matter. Stop hurting me this way. my heart aching at the thought of causing her pain.