TRUE POWER OF SHARINGAN

"It's dangerous to face him, with only three men" said Asuma.

"How much do you think he ate" asked Shikamaru to Shikaku.

"Knowing he's Naruto's son, I think he ate all the chakra fruits" said Shikaku.

"What do you think about their formation" asked Jiraiya to Shikaku.

"Could have been better, but he's thinking about saving his closed ones and winning as well, if it was only hardcore attack it could have been a lot better" said Shikaku.

Screen started glowing again

Everyone was standing few hundred yards away.

In front of them were Otsutsuki city and between them castle of Senshi

"Are all Uzumaki's hidden" asked Boruto and Minato nodded.

"How do we call for them" asked Hashirama.

Boruto looked around and walked up to Madara and whispered something in his ear.

Madara smirked evilly.

Boruto made 2 chakra infused clones and original went inside a portal and clone vanished in yellow flash.

"What did he say" asked Naruto to Madara.

"To do my best" said Madara.

"What" asked Hashirama.

"Ladies, Find your way to the castle secretly" said Madara.

Hinata raised an eyebrow.

"You don't want to defeat them" asked Madara and hinata nodded and bid her goodbye to Naruto and Hinata sakura and sarada went inside the city.

"Now our job is to destroy everything" said Madara.

"What" asked Itachi shocked.

"To call for army, we have to show our army." Said Madara.

"Destroying homes you mean" asked Minato.

"Destroying homes of people who destroyed planets" said Madara.

"I'm not doing it" said Tobirama.

"You can stand and watch then" said Madara.

Naruto walked up to Madara and asked what Boruto said.

"He said, I have to do what you people can't do because of moral obligation. I'm a bad guy so it's my responsibility." said Madara.

"Wait for his call and then you can go, until then"

"Let's show them true power of sharingan" said Madara and jumped with Tobi and Itachi on his tail.

Running towards the city Madara yelled.

"Nagato, use your summons and order them to only destroy buildings and not engage with any Otsutsuki" said Madara.

"Your brother ain't joining us" asked Madara to Itachi.

"He's soft now" said Itachi.

Madara just sighed and jumped inside the walls of city and Activated his Perfect Susano and started swinging his sword in full force.

Tobi activated his susano and three kamui shurikens.

Itachi activated his susano and started killing Otsutsukis with his totsuka blade.

"Always eager to kill" sighed Kazekage.

"Uchiha's has always been hot headed" said Hiruzen.

"Stay careful Sakura" said Naruto.

"Sasuke should be careful , didn't you see sakura broke the wall while having—" ino was saying but sakura jumped on her.

"Where did the original Boruto go" asked Kakashi.

After few moments Otsutsukis came and madara Itachi and Tobi fall backed to their position.

"Now we have their attention. Nagato keep destroying everything" said Madara and nagato nodded and he was spamming almighty push to everything.

"All the best everyone" said Naruto when all the Otsutsukis came outside the city and started facing them. Their leader was non other then Zinsishi.

"We can't defeat that one, we have to seal him" said Itachi.

"You can't, But I can" said Madara and activated his mangekyo.

Madara summoned his crescent moon blade with black armour and attacked.

Everyone roared and attacked.

With bone release and Sarada's rinnegan all three of the women were running towards the castle killing Otsutsuki's in their way.

They were marching when suddenly an upper class Otsutsuki jumped in front of them.

Renshi looked at them.

"This is where you die" said Senshi and attacked.

All three of them jumped away and surrounded him. Sarada pulled him towards her, mid air sakura punched him to ground, just when he hit the ground hinata slammed her hands on ground and a big bone came out of the ground trying to pierce renshi but he vanished and appeared behind hinata and grabbed her neck and threw here.

Sakura jumped to help her when senshi punched sarada to ground and dashed towards sakura.

He pinned sakura to ground and slammed his red axe on her forehead.

Seeing her death Sakura closed her eyes snd muttered something and then the axe split her head in half,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
MOM...... shouted Sarada.

To be continued.....................