HINATA PART - 3

"First date huh" teased Ino.

"What's the special place in forest" said Sakura.

"Do you know Naruto, I mean right now do you know or only your future self know that place" asked Tenten.

"Well, I haven't found that place yet but I know what's special about that place" said Naruto.

"What" asked Kiba.

"Well, let my future self do the honours"said Naruto.

Naruto and hinata kept walking until they found a tree there. It was biggest tree in that area and it has some kunai marking on its bark. Someone used to train there. On the upper part there were many things tied like pieces of clothes etc.

"This is my special place hinata" said Naruto holding her hand and looking up.

Naruto unsealed a sheet and layed it on ground and sat on it. And unsealed a basket with ramen and cinnamon buns in it. Both sat their in silence. In the evening sun can be seen clearly from thier. It was a beautiful sight. There was also a river just few yards away.

They were watching sunset.

"It's beautiful" said hinata.

"Not as much as you" said Naruto.

Both hinata blushed. Future hinata buried her face in Naruto's chest and genin hinata in her hands.

"So sweet" said ino.

"You know why this place is special hime" asked Naruto.

Hinata shook her head.

"When kumo tried to kidnap my mother they were taking her out of village through this part of forest. Then my father came to rescue my mother. After defeating kumo ninjas he picked her up bridal style and started taking her in village. But kumo ninja's had backup. More kumo nins started coming this way. This tree was the tallest. So my father climbed up that tree and stayed whole night on that tree with my mother in his arms. This tree is the place where my mother started loving my father."

"When they grew up my father brought my mother here on their first official date

"When they grew up my father brought my mother here on their first official date. That's why I wanted to come with you here." said Naruto.

Hinata had tears in her eyes. Ino sakura and tenten also had tears in their eyes as well.

"Naruto knows how to make someone feel special" said kurenai

"No Kurenai Sensie, I just know how to make Hinata feel special, no one else" said Naruto looking directly in the eyes of hinata.

Hinata blushed.

Hiashi smiled.

Hiruzen and Jiraiya Chuckled.