SASUKE PART - 2 (Itachi comes back)

He was about to use almighty pull when the intruder said.

" Does Sakura want banana too" asked Naruto turning around.

" yeah" said Sasuke putting his sword back.

" Why does the hokage of village stealing icecream" asked Sasuke.

"For my hime I can steal your home from you sasuke" said Naruto.

" Well guess we both can't do anything about their cravings" said Sasuke.

" Yeah, I found Shikamaru on way, he was picking up some dangos." said Naruto.

Scene shifted

Sarada was 12 years old and she was at park with her dad.

"So are you going to tell me or not" asked sarada.

" Yeah, whatever you read in your academy book is true about Itachi." Said Sasuke.

"He did all that just to protect village from civil war and to save me" said Sasuke.

"Then why did you kill him" asked Sarada.

"I didn't know the truth at that time Sarada, and I did mistake but now that I think about it, I honestly feel happy that I kill him" said Sasuke.

Sarada raised eyebrow. " One second you say you regret it next you like it what is wrong with you, did you drink with uncle Naruto again" said Sarada.

" Think about this way, he was The Itachi Uchiha, uchiha clan prodigy after Madara. Madara was first prodigy, and then came Itachi he was Jonin at your age. S rank shinobi at the age of 13, and then people hear that the Itachi Uchiha died of disease. It sounds bad that one of the most powerful Uchiha died of disease. His own brother killed him sounds more reasonable."
Said Sasuke.

"Dad, are you sure you are not drunk" Said Sarada.

Sasuke chuckled.

"If he was here, he would have loved you more than anything" said Sasuke looking at sky.

"Is there any way, I can meet him" asked Sarada.

"I don't know maybe there is but I have to take permission of hokage then find my sensie" said Sasuke.

"Your Sensie, Orochimaru of sanin?" asked Sarada.

Sasuke nodded.

"Actually it's great idea, I wanted to meet him too but I think I just needed someone to push me to do it." said Sasuke.

"I'll go meet dobe then I'll tell you when we'll meet him" said Sasuke.

"Why do you call lord Seventh Dobe" asked sarada.

"Well, he was idiot when he was genin" said Sasuke.

" But isn't he like smarter than uncle Shikamaru"said Sarada.

"Well I think that's what friends do right, insult each other, I call him dobe he calls me teme. And you know what" said Sasuke.

"What" asked Sarada

" Naruto is still a genin" said Sasuke.

"WHAT" spad out Sakura and Ino.

Hiruzen laughed.

"Can a genin become hokage" asked Sakura.

"Yes to become hokage you have to be powerful and smart enough to take a lead of whole village" said Hiruzen.