KIBA (Naruto's Death)

Kiba poured his chakra into the orb. Kiba has only one thing in his mind he wants a hot girlfriend. He wanted to become hokage but looks like naruto has steal that from him. So he wanted a girlfriend and he wanted to become clan head too.

Orb started glowing.

Everyone was in a dark room. Kakashi hatake the sixth Hokage was making some plan for team 8's next mission. There was kiba shino hinata Kakashi.

"Okay so as far as we know Hidden sound village was founded by Orochimaru just before he invaded konoha in chunin exams" said Kakashi.

"Looks like now we'll find out what naruto did in hidden sound village" said Lee.

"I heard about new village called but I didn't know their kage was orochimaru" said Jiraiya

"We have to be extra careful now" said Hiruzen.

"What orochimaru told us that after few years he left hidden sound village and his lab there. But now we heard rumours some rebel forces has taken control of that village and they might get their hands on orochimaru's lab. We can't let that happen. Orochimaru's lab has many forbidden Jutsus scroll."

"Since you guyz have bugs dog and byakugan you can find where that lab is. Your main objective is to gather information about that village. If we are sure that they all are rebel we will attack village after taking permission from kumo." Said Kakashi.

Team 8 nodded and started walking towards village gate when suddenly yellow flash appears and hugs hinata.

"What is this hime you are going on a mission without giving me a hug" said Naruto.

"Oo yeah lovey dovey...I like it " said kiba laughing

Hinata and Naruto was looking at ground. Sasuke pokes his hand at Naruto to tease him. Sakura and ino was whispering something in hinata's ear making her blush hard.

"No Naruto-kun, I heard that you were on mission so decided to go without saying goodbye" said hinata

"Well now Iam here by the way what's your Mission, if you can tell me" asked Naruto.

"Just information gathering nothing interesting" said kiba. Akamaru barked in agreement.

"Ok well all the best and hinata when you get back , dinner will be ready I'll make your favourite Cinnamon buns, okay" said Naruto.

Hinata nodded and pecked him on cheeks. Then they left.

"Are they moved in or something" asked tenten.

"Moving in, is not possible in Hyuga's" said Hiashi.

They were on their way when hinata looked at village map and said" so village is small but we can't go their as ninja's so first we have to remove headband second we have to split after entering into the village. I'll try to find lab with my byakugan. Shino will gather information about population of village like their forces or so and kiba will try to talk to civilians to gather intel about possible head of village" said hinata.

Kiba and shino nodded.

"Well how is life hinata, you know after Naruto returned your feelings" asked Kiba.

" Better than what I imagined" said hinata.

"He doesn't force you or anything right, you understand what Iam saying" asked kiba.