KONOHAMARU PART - 2

After bidding good bye to Hinata scene ended.

"Did you married her in future ni-chan" asked Konohamaru.

Naruto blushed and nodded.

"Wow, who did I married to" asked Konohamaru.

Naruto was about to say something when kurenai said.

"It'll be good if you watch it with your own eyes. You know surprise" said Kurenai.

"Atleast give me a hint. Just tell me I was happy or not. If I was happy that means I married someone I wanted to" asked Konohamaru.

"No one can be happy after getting married Kid" said Shikaku.

"You're right dad" said Shikamaru.

Just then Yoshino bonked Shikaku in the head.

Shikamaru was about to say something when he felt someone's killing intent directed towards him.

He looked at his side and found Temari glaring at him.

"We should countinue" said Hiruzen.

Orb started glowing again.

Konohamaru was at gate with his friends. According to the news, Tsunade agreed to become Fifth Hokage. That means Naruto will be back in the village.

He was waiting on gate when they saw 4 figures walking towards the gate, there was 5th figure too, a pig.

"Who's that" asked Jiraiya.

"She's Shizune. She's my apprentice. Right now she's in Takigakure, and that's her pet 'ton-ton' " Said Tsunade and everyone nodded.

Everyone in the village welcomed Tsunade. She was hailed as princess of Konoha because she was Grand-daughter of First Hokage.

Later that evening, whole village was attending inauguration of Tsunade as Fifth Hokage.

"People of Konoha, thank you for choosing me and trusting me with this opportunity. I'll protect konoha with my life. Just like my grandfather did."

Everyone started Clapping and cheering.

"Also I would like to make some announcements what I think is necessary, about the recent Invasion.

Everyone in the crowd started listening carefully.

"I would like to tell you, that sand village was responsible for that. Orochimaru the rogue nin of Konoha killed 4th Kazekage and took his place with help of his body transform technique. Sand village was just following the order of their kage, who in reality was orochimaru." Said Tsunade.

Everyone started murmuring and eventually nodded. Everyone was blaming sand village for the attack.

"I would like to tell you one more thing. Our village was at great risk that day because one of sand's shinobi had 1 tailed beast inside him. They were planning to destroy our village with his help" said Tsunade.

Everyone's eyes widened. Because of nine tails attack years ago everyone still fears beasts.

"But, one shinobi of our village stopped him. Sand shinobi did unleashed the one tailed beast in outer path of Konoha but our one Shinobi managed to stop him. He managed to subdue the tailed beast and eventually defeated that Sand Ninja." Said Tsunade.

Everyone started clapping.

"That Shinobi is 'Naruto Uzumaki' " said Tsunade.

Just then everyone stopped clapping.