REUNION

Naruto looked around and realised that its his mindscape. He turned around to look for Boruto but hể couldn't find him.

"Boruto" said Naruto.

"He's not here" someone said from far away.

Naruto started walking towards the voice.

He walked ụp towards the darker part of his mindscape.

When he got there he started sensing familiar chakra.

Slowly slowly he started running towards the chakra.

After running for few minutes he finally reached his destination.

In front of him was a small orange bubble with 2 dark red eyes.

"K-Kurama" said Naruto.

"It's been a long time" said the orange bubble.

"Is it really you" asked Naruto.

"Just my consciousness" said Kurama.

"What does that mean" asked Naruto.

"You only have a part of my consciousness" said Kurama.

"You are not completely reformed yet" asked Naruto with tears in his eyes.

"Actually I'm completely reformed" said Kurama.

"Then why are you so small" asked Naruto.

"Because you are not my Jinchuriki anymore" said Kurama.

"What" asked Naruto.

"I never left this world in thousand years until we fought Ishiki. I didn't knew how this reformation works. After a decade of my demise, I suddenly started feeling 3 chakra signatures. My consciousness awakened. Those three chakra signatures were you,Boruto and Himawari" said Kurama.

"Why Boruto and Himawari, I mean I was your last Jinchuriki so it's understandable you'll feel my chakra but why them" asked Naruto.

"I'll blame their whiskers mark for this" said kurama chuckling.

"What do you mean" asked Naruto.

"I think because you were born from a Jinchuriki, your DNA was combined with my chakra signature. That's why you got those whiskers mark. Same with Boruto and Himawari, because you had my chakra in your DNA, they got my chakra and whisker mark as well" said Kurama.

"So Boruto is your Jinchuriki now?" Asked Naruto.

Kurama nodded.

Naruto smiled sadly.

"What happened, are you worried that he'll get same treatment as you" asked Kurama.

"No, I always wanted you to be free. But now you're trapped for another few decades" said Naruto.

"It was my choice Naruto" said Kurama.

"What do you mean" asked Naruto.

"If I wanted, I could have reformed anywhere in the world" said Kurama.

"Then why did you sealed yourself again" asked Naruto.

"You completed my fathers dream Naruto. Old man Hagoromo wanted all my siblings, the other bijus to live freely." Said Kurama.

"You did that. You freed all of them. Now as a big brother to all other 8 bijus, it's my duty to repay you. I made a decision Naruto" said Kurama.

"What" asked Naruto.

"I, the strongest biju of all will forever protect descendants of Uzumakis. I'll seal myself in the future generations of your son" said Kurama.

"You don't have to do that" said Naruto with tears in his eyes" said Naruto

"I know. But I want to do this." Said Kurama.

Naruto nodded.

"Those voices in your head. That was me" said Kurama.

"I should have known" said Naruto.

To be countinued...............................