SAKURA PART - 3

Sakura, Hinata, Mizukage, Temari and Kurotsuchi were in a big hall. They were talking while having food.

"We should do this more often" said Mizukage.

"Yeah" said Temari.

"Well main motive behind this was that I wanted to talk to lady Hinata " said Kurotsuchi.

Hinata raised an eyebrow.

"About what" asked Hinata.

"Well you might know that before you got married, there was a Praposal for my marriage with Hokage, right?" Asked Kurotsuchi.

Hinata nodded.

"Well I just wanted to tell you that it was not my decision." Said Kurotsuchi.

Hinata looked at Kurotsuchi then and Sakura.

"Grandfather said that if I marry him it'll benefit Iwa and I don't love anyone so I said yes because ofcourse who wouldn't want to marry him right"? Asked Kurotsuchi

"So it wasn't her decision" said Kurenai.

"Seems like it" said Ino.

"After this can you please tell me about this kid and Hinata's story, because everything is going over my head." Said Tsunade.

Hiruzen sighed and nodded.

"And I want sake" said Tsunade.

"No drinking in front of kids" said Hiruzen.

"Come on we teach them how to kill at the age of 13 and you are talking about not drinking in front of them" said Tsunade.

"Can we please countinue we have to go in few hours then we'll come back next week" said Fukasaku.

"Where were you" asked Jiraiya.

"I was reverse summoned to Mount Myoboku for something. I have to go now and I'll come back next week" said Fukasaku.

"We didn't even noticed that you were not here" said Kiba.

"Yeah so let's countine" said Fukasaku and everyone nodded.

Screen started glowing again.

"You are right about that Kurotsuchi, who wouldn't want to marry him" said mizukage.

Everyone nodded.

"Thank you for telling me Kurotsuchi-san but I didn't had any grudge against you" said Hinata.

"Good to know" said Kurotsuchi.

"You know if it weren't for you, I would have married him" said Mizukage.

"He's lot younger than you Mizukage-sama" said Temari.

"Really Naruto, you wanted me to set up with her" said Kakashi and everyone laughed

"But I didn't." Said Naruto.

"It doesn't matter. For wedding only 3 things matter 'love' 'lust' and 'getting laid' said Mizukage smirking.

Hinata stared at Mizukage.

"Well he's everything a women wants in men. He strongest, he's smartest and he's the hottest" said Kurotsuchi.

Sakura coughed a little bit.

"Oo yes, I forgot about your Husband. Sasuke he's pretty hot too but he lack charm" said Kurotsuchi.