Happy Birthday Legend.

This is not a chapter guyz. It's just the story of how I fell in love with Naruto.

So...due to my Dad's health issue, I started supporting him in our business of Dairy farming when I was 15.

So because of that I couldn't focus on studies and I didn't even have time to spend with my friends. Dairy farming is a very hectic job

In 2019 my brother watched Naruto and he started forcing me to watch it.

But because of lack of time and 720 episode, I refused.

Then he suggested Deathnote and it has only 37 episodes so I watched it.

That's how I fell in love with anime.

Then he forced me to watch Attack on Titan.

I wasn't interested in that too until 4Th episode of 1st season.

Then I watched many animes.

Until 2021 December, Attack on Titan was my all time favourite anime because of the deep storyline.

One day I was on YouTube when I saw

'Madara in Attack on Titan Universe'.

When I watched the video, I was curious to know about Madara.

Then I searched on YouTube and found him fighting with Shinobi alliance.

That made me curious. What the hell is this man.

Then I decided I'll watch Naruto's explanation until Madara comes.

I watched Explanations until episode 321.

322, Madara Uchiha enters the battlefield.

From 322 I watched all the episodes till 500.

Madara became my favourite character of all time.

Then I got busy again in college work. After few months in 2022 January I watched

Naruto : The Last.

Because I never watched Naruto, I didn't knew about Hinata that much. In the movie when I saw her, only thing came into my mind was my girlfriend.

My girlfriend watched me since we were in 1st standard. But she never got courage to talk to me and I was oblivious of her feelings.

In 2015 we got new classmate and he was interested in my girlfriend. At that time I wasn't her boyfriend but when that bastard started talking to her that made me sick and Then I realised I like her as well.

Then we started talking and on 27 September 2017 she praposed me.

I saw my girlfriend in Hinata. That made me fall in love with "Naruhina" .

On February 4th, I joined Wattpad and I readed my first ever Fanfiction:

"Intertwined" by TaigaClaw

Every fanfiction remained me of my girlfriend and that's how I started reading more and more Fanfictions.

When I completed almost every Naruhina story, I decided to write my own.

Honestly Naruto anime changed me as a person.
I realised the meaning of : -

Sacrifice from Itachi,

Love from Hinata,

Determination from Naruto,

Strong will from Madara,

Pervertness from Jiraiya,

And the main thing, "how not to be a burden to anyone" from Sakura.

Next chapter will come in few days. Recommended people to watch Naruto as much as you can. It can change their life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEGEND

On the occasion of Naruto's birthday.

Glimpse of Future chapters.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I hope you guyz are excited.

To be continued .................