HINATA PART - 2

"Who the hell is he" said sakura.

"Leave her alone jerk"" said Ino.

"What does he mean by you will be mine" said tenten looking at hinata.

"He means he wants to die by my hand" said Naruto clenching his fist

"Calm down Naruto-kun" said hinata.

"Let's watch further" said Shikaku.

Screen started glowing again.

Hinata tried to fight but his grip was firm. Hinata channeled her chakra into her forearms new hirashin seal just then Naruto came there in a golden flash. He saw someone grabbing hinata's hand. He goes to attack when many puppets started to attack him. He started breaking them and mysterious man started to go away with hinata.

Naruto with the help of small RASENSHURIKEN breaks all puppets at once and started making his way towards hinata.

That mysterious man left hinata's hand and said.

"I'll come back for you later" said that man.

Naruto quickly made shadow clone, clone grabbed hinata and real Naruto punched that mysterious man and that man face break like puppets.

"Next time, I'll come personally" said that man and his puppet breaks apart.

Naruto quickly goes to hinata.

"Are you okay" asked Naruto.

"Yeah Iam fine Naruto-kun" said hinata.

"Who the hell was that man and why did he tried to kidnap you".

"I don't know he just came out of nowhere and said you'll be mine" said hinata.

Just then an ANBU came.

"Naruto Hokage summoned you very urgently and you should go to Lady hinata" said ANBU.

Both of them nodded and Naruto teleported hinata with him.

They went inside the office.

"Hinata just now your family member Koi came and told us someone abducted Hanabi and your father too" said Kakashi.

"This is serious" said Shikaku.

"They tried to kidnap main family only" said Jiraiya.

" I think they kidnapped them because they want hinata" said Shikaku.

"Yeah right" said Hiruzen.

Suddenly room filled with killer intent of Naruto. His chakra was leaking due to his anger. He was looking towards the ground and his eyes red.

"Calm down Naruto" said Sasuke but he didn't listen.

"Continue to watch maybe then he will be fine" said Shikamaru

"WHAT" shouted hinata and started crying.

Just then Sakura came and Kakashi told him what happened. She started supporting crying hinata.

"Kakashi Sensie someone tried to kidnap hinata too." Said Naruto.

"I sensed Otsutsuki chakra from him, but there are no Otsutsuki left where did he came from" said Naruto.

"I have an idea" said hinata.

Kakashi raisen an eyebrow. Hinata was about to say something when suddenly whole office shook. Ground started trembling. They look out from Hokage office and saw huge explosion in forest. Just then they saw another huge meteorite coming towards forest too. It contacted outside the village.