GAARA PART - 1

Gaara went to Orb and poured his chakra.

In Sunagakure, the Akatsuki duo of Deidara and Sasori made their way to the village in search of Gaara. Deidara went off to fight Gaara alone while Sasori guarded the entrance.

Gaara intercepted Deidara during the battle and managed to crush one of Deidara's arms using his Sand Binding Coffin. Despite his improved ability, Gaara's newfound desire to defend Sunagakure proved to be his downfall. When Deidara tried to destroy the village with his Explosive Clay, Gaara absorbed the blast by levitating the sand below.

A direct attack by Deidara forced him to recall the sand which crushed Deidara's arm, which contained a small portion of explosive clay within. The clay then detonated, incapacitating Gaara.

"What are they doing, and is that Sasori" asked Kankuro.

"He made puppet around his body" said Kazekage.

"Why are they after Gaara" asked Temari.

"We believe that Akatsuki is trying to capture all the tailed beast" said Hiruzen.

Everyone's eyes widened.

After Deidara departed with Gaara, Kankurō attempted to stop the Akatsuki members alone, but his puppets were easily fought off and destroyed by Sasori, who was revealed to be the maker of Kankurō's puppets.

Sasori poisoned Kankurō in the process, leaving him to die. The Akatsuki duo took Gaara back to their lair, where their leader summoned a giant statue to extract and seal Gaara's demon.

"What statue" asked Kazekage.

"Gedo Statue, it can absorb tailed beast, we'll tell you everything about 4th war after this scene" said Hiruzen and Kazekage nodded.

Sakura cured Kankurō, thus demonstrating her skill with medical techniques. Sakura also developed several portable antidotes rather quickly.

"You got another medical ninja Hiruzen." Said Kazekage.

"We heard that she surpassed Tsunade" said Jiraiya.

At the Akatsuki hideout, a barrier was blocking the entrance. Directed by Kakashi, Team Guy removed the four seals maintaining the barrier, but a failsafe created clones of them as a further distraction.

Ultimately, the many delaying tactics employed by Akatsuki are successful, as Naruto, Kakashi, Sakura and Chiyo found Deidara and Sasori guarding Gaara's lifeless body. This lead to Naruto entering tailed-beast state rage upon seeing Deidara sitting on the Kazekage's corpse.

While Chiyo and Sakura fought Sasori, Deidara flew off on a clay bird with Gaara's body, with Naruto and Kakashi in pursuit

"How can we see this scene because Gaara is currently dead here" asked Shikamaru.

"I don't know" said Jiraiya.

"Well because everybody has Nature energy in them. Some people learns how to use it and some cant. Orb takes nature energy of that person to show the future" said Fukasaku.

"That means I can see my future too" said Lee.

"What do you mean" asked Temari.

"Lee can't use Ninjutsu because he can't use Chakra" said Neji.

"Oh" said Temari.

"Yes young boy, you can see your future too" said Fukasaku.

"So as I was saying everybody has Nature energy too, Gaara died because his tailed beast was extracted from him but after death Nature energy flows through persons chakra network last time and eventually runs out, it'll show his future until his body has Nature energy" said Fukasaku.