PLANNING.

Naruto came back from his mindscape.

"You should have told me" said Naruto.

"I was busy training dad" said Boruto.

"Please someone unseal this" said Tobi

"What did you asked him to suck this artifact into his dimension" asked Sasuke to Boruto.

"Prisoners" said Boruto.

"Why" asked Sasuke.

"You'll see" said Boruto.

Naruto and Minato started unsealing the box.

[OTSUTSUKI REALM]

Senshi : Zinsishi, explain yourself! How did Boruto Uzumaki manage to infiltrate our realm and steal the artifact? This is an outrage!

Zinsishi: My Lord, please allow me to explain. We had stationed our strongest guards to protect that artifact, but Boruto and his team utilized unforeseen tactics to breach our defenses. They possessed an unpredictable power, and it took us by surprise.

Senshi: Unacceptable! I entrusted you with the safety of our realm. Your incompetence has cost us dearly. Do you not comprehend the gravity of this situation?

Zinsishi: My Lord, I take full responsibility for this lapse in security. But please understand, Boruto possesses a unique set of abilities inherited from his lineage. His power is growing rapidly, making him an extraordinary adversary.

Senshi: Adversary or not, I am the Otsutsuki King, and no one should dare to steal from us! I should have crushed him and his insolent companions the moment they trespassed into our domain.

Zinsishi: I apologize, my Lord, for failing to anticipate their capabilities. But allow me to rectify the situation. With your permission, I will assemble our elite forces and retrieve what was stolen. I vow to capture Boruto and make him pay for his audacity.

Senshi: Very well, Zinsishi. Prove your loyalty and dedication. Use your physical strength and all available resources to bring Boruto to justice. Show the mortals the might of an Otsutsuki.

Zinsishi: I shall not disappoint you, my Lord. I will mobilize immediately and lead a relentless pursuit of Boruto and his team. They will soon learn the consequences of crossing the Otsutsuki.

Senshi: Good. Remember, Zinsishi, failure is not an option. Bring back what is rightfully ours, and crush any who dare stand in your way. The power of the Otsutsuki must prevail.

Zinsishi: Understood, my Lord. I will not rest until our honor is restored and Boruto Uzumaki is held accountable for his actions. The Otsutsuki name shall remain untarnished.

Zinsishi vanished from the castle.

Senshi sighed and looked upwards and muttered.

"I have to kill that brat myself"

With Naruto And Others.

In an open field, Hashirama and Itachi were listening to a hot conversation between Madara and Tobirama.

Madara: Ah, Tobirama, the second-rate shinobi. Still clinging to your delusions of superiority, I see.

Tobirama: Madara, the delusional fool. I thought death would've taught you some humility, but I suppose arrogance is etched into your very being.