TENTEN

Week is passed without any incidents. Team 7 did many missions. There teamwork was alot better. Kakashi was surprised because in his bell test they were miserable.

Last night Kazekage of Sand village came to village because of Hokage's urgent summon. Leaf and Sand are allys so kazekage came on short notice.

He came with his 3 kids.

In the past week, Tsunade catched up to others future too. Tsunade also paid visit to Naruto. She wasn't close to him but she knew Minato and Kushina.

Naruto's dinner with Hyuga's went well. Elder and some Hyuga's were glaring at him but because of their clan head they didn't said anything.

Plan was to see Konohamaru's future to find out about Boruto's possible death but Konohamaru is not in village so Asuma went to bring him back. He'll be back today.

Everyone gets inside the room.

Team were standing with their sensies except for Asuma.

Kazekage was there too. When his kids entered Ino quickly asked Temari to come and sit with them. She wasn't a type to gossip but when she heard she married Nara sitting beside Ino she got annoyed.

Kankuro wasn't giving a fuck about anything.

Gaara was ready to kill anyone. His father was stopping him. When he entered the room Naruto tried to talk to him but Gaara started releasing his killer intent but that pissed off Naruto and when he released his killer intent Gaara started sweatinb.

Shukaku started shivering just from feeling the presence of his older brother Kurama.

All of them were waiting for Fukasaku to come.

"So, what have you seen so far" asked Kazekage.

"We are going to die in upcoming Chunin Exams." Said Hiruzen.

Kazekage's eyes widened with Temari and Kankuros.

"What" asked Kazekage.

"Yes. Orochimaru is going to kill you. Then he'll take your form and acts as kazekage. Then he'll try to invade konoha in 3rd phase of chunin exams. There he's going to kill me too" said Hiruzen.

"Is he really that powerful" asked Kazekage.

"He is" said Jiraiya.

"What are we going to do" asked Kazekage.

"We can't kill him because he's important asset in future war. He turned out to be good. I'm thinking I'm going to allow him for what he was exiled in the first place" said Hiruzen.

"You are going to allow him for Human experiments, are you fool Hiruzen?" Said Kazekage.

"Future Hokage did the same and it was beneficial for everyone" said Hiruzen.

"Who's your future Hokage" asked Kazekage.

"Well, Tsunade is 5thHokage, Kakashi is 6th Hokage, Naruto there said Hiruzen pointing towards Naruto is 7th Hokage and my grandson Konohamaru is 8th Hokage." Said Hiruzen.

"4 Hokage's huh, what about Kazekage" asked Kazekage.

"Your son Gaara becomes Kazekage few year after your death and he's still kazekage. We even saw your grandson in future named Shinki" said Hiruzen.

"Me and Kazekage" asked Gaara.

"Yes" Said Jiraiya.

"But he's not stable" said Kazekage.