Dumb Show [SMUT - MileBible/Bible-Centric]

A/N: It's been so long since I wrote a smut... and tbh I dkn't know why I ended up writing this... but I hope y'all like it 🤭

Bible walks into a dark room, calling out for Mile as the older asks him to meet him there, he tries to look for the light switch but as he steps into the room, he feels a hand wrapped around his wrist and the door closing.

The younger gasps as he feels himself pulled into a chest, as his breath picks up and his mind feels alarmed, he inhales a familiar musky scent and relaxes as he realizes it's Mile with him.

"P'Mai?"

Bible can't be said to be surprised, he had an idea of what was about to happen, and he knew what Mile was planning and what the older had prepared. He doesn't know what will happen, but he knows he's going to see stars for sure.

Mile doesn't say a word but his hand wanders around on Bible's body, his hand that rested on the younger's wrist wandered up to his chest, giving the muscle a groping while his other hand that rested on Bible's waist wandered down to his thigh.

Bible lets out a soft gasp as he unconsciously spreads his legs, the younger can feel Mile's breath onto his nape, and he can't help but bite his lips and feel himself harden, unconsciously trying to close his legs.

"P'Maii"

Mile let out a hum before he spun the younger to face him, immediately leaning into the younger and kissing him, earning a soft moan from the younger. He grabs the younger by the thighs before carrying him.

Bible parts his lips as he clings onto Mile, wrapping his leg on the older's waist as he opens up for him. He felt Mile move and the next thing he knew, he was trapped between Mile's body and what felt like a wall.

Mile broke off the kiss only to grab onto Bible's clothes and rip them off of the younger's body before leaning onto the bare chest and starting to bite and leaving a mark on the younger's pale body.

The older man's hand starts fumbling with Bible's zipper on his pants, wanting to discard every piece of clothing from the younger, wanting to feel the younger's pale skin on his. It takes a bit more effort for them to get Bible's pants off but they did it.

Mile set Bible down, his hands wandering around the pale skin of his lover, loving the feeling of the younger shiver under his hand. He gently turns the younger, with Bible's back pressing on his front, grinding onto the bare skin.

Bible moans as Mile grinds on him fully clothed and is about to whine when Mile moves away from him, he swallows his whine as he hears the older man unzipping his pants and then hears him squirt something.

He hears a groan and a squelch, knowing for sure Mile is lathering himself in lube and throwing the bottle somewhere with a thud. Bible swallowed on nothing, biting onto his lips as he felt Mile near him once again.

As he braced himself for the older to line up his cock and thrust into him, he instead feel Mile grab his hands and places them behind him, before he feels Mile wrapping his wrist with some cloth, which he guesses is a necktie. Bible doesn't mind the bondage and tries pushing his ass backward toward Mile.

Mile grabs onto Bible's waist before he lines his cock onto the younger's hole, but doesn't immediately push in. He can't help but smirk as he feels Bible trying to push back to his cock, he can't wait to see how the younger would react after this.

Suddenly, the lights turned on and Bible gasps as he stares in shock at the sight in front of him. What he thought is a wall was actually a glass wall, and behind those glass walls were people both he and Mile knew.

JJ, Us, Pong, Bas, Job, Apo and Jeff. The seven of them stare at him as they sit comfortably on single sofa chairs with what looks to be wine or whiskey in the glasses they are holding.