Like California [BibleNodt]

A/N: A short update hehe, sorry for the long wait guys, my anxiety and depression have been acting up these past days so I've been resting a lot :"

Bible and Nodt recently just started dating. The two never really know how they ended up liking each other but at one point they just realized that they have feelings for each other and soon enough Nodt ended up confessing to Bible.

Bible is not the type of person who can easily speak on his feelings. So, when Nodt confessed to him, he lags a bit before confessing back to Nodt, with red cheeks and stuttering words.

Once they started dating, they decided that they want their relationship to be private but not a secret, opting to tell their closest friends about their relationship. The reaction they got was shock from their friends, no one expected them to like each other or even date each other, but they were very supportive.

Bible and Nodt are not fond of showing PDA in front of people so if people see them, not a lot will expect them to be dating each other, but behind closed doors and out of sight of people's stares, one could say they are clingy towards each other.

In private, Nodt is very clingy toward Bible, liking it when he is in some way touching Bible. Meanwhile, Bible would always indulge in whatever Nodt wants, if Nodt wants a kiss then Bible would give it to him, if Nodt wants a hug he'd give a hug. One could definitely say that Bible is whipped for the older.

One day Bible and Nodt were told to come to the office, they were definitely nervous and worried, thinking negatively, wondering if they are going to be told to break up, but once they talk with the people they found out they were going to have an overseas schedule, only the both of them.

The two quickly agrees on the schedule, and soon enough it was the day when they fly to California, which is where their schedule will be held. They said goodbye to the fans at the airport and headed inside.

Once they head inside, waited for their plane, and finally boarded, they immediately get comfortable in their seat. Intertwining their hands silently, as they wait for the plane to finally depart.

Once they departed, Nodt leaned his head onto Bible's shoulder, getting comfortable before then closing his eyes, ready to sleep. Bible who saw this adjust his seating so that Nodt can comfortably lean on him, before then leaning his head onto Nodt's and sleeping.

Once they're awake, the plane is preparing to land, and once they land they immediately head out. They were ushered towards a car and headed straight for their hotel, letting the two of them settle in the hotel before telling them their schedules.

The good news for them is that they have today and tomorrow free for them so the couple decided to get a bit more rest before going out to look for dinner. Nodt decided to get more sleep while Bible decided to just lay on the bed, scrolling through his phone.

Nodt slept on his side, with his arms thrown over Bible's middle as he buries his face into Bible's side, going into a deep slumber. Bible on the other hand is scrolling through his phone while rubbing his boyfriend's back, looking through restaurants for them to go for dinner.

Once Bible found an appropriate place to bring his boyfriend to for dinner, he decided to scroll through social media until it was time to wake his boyfriend up. He looks at Nodt, before adjusting his position, he pushes Nodt so that the older is laying on his back before he smiled slyly.

Bible hovered on top of Nodt and start kissing all over the older's face. Nodt scrunched up his face adorably before trying to avoid Bible's kisses, he whines as Bible keeps going and groans as he becomes fully awake from his sweet sleep.

Nodt pouts at Bible and tries to push the younger away, only for Bible to latch on him and kisses him. Nodt sighs into the kiss, his arms going to loop at the younger's neck, pulling him closer to him. The two ended up having a make-out session for a while before Bible pulls away.

"Phi"

"Hm?"

"Let's shower before going to dinner"

"Okie"

Nodt stretches his arms out to Bible, silently asking for Bible to pull him up and drag him to the bathroom. Instead, though, Bible grins at Nodt and gathers him in his arms, carrying him to the bathroom.

Nodt giggled as he wraps his limbs around the younger waist, burying his face in the crook of Bible's neck as they head to the bathroom. The younger puts the older down once they are inside the bathroom and they start stripping.

The two take a relaxing shower, taking their time with little touches and kisses here and there, and once they are deemed clean they head out back towards their room. Bible tells Nodt to dress up a bit, mentioning how their outfits should go for a semi-formal look.

The two ended up wearing a t-shirt with a casual suit and pants then head out. They went down to their hotel lobby and look for their driver, once they see them the two approaches the driver and car.

Bible ushers Nodt inside the car before he talks to the driver telling him where they should go, once everything is confirmed and set, Bible went inside and they drove off. It takes a while for them to get to their dinner, so the two opted to relax in the car and listen to music.

Once they arrived, Nodt marvels at how cozy yet elegant the restaurant is, he looks at the younger and presses a kiss on his cheeks as a thank you, before linking their hands together and entering. Yes, they are not much of a PDA couple, but on a special occasion like this, they can't help it.

The two enjoyed their dinner, they had steak with wine on the side, chattering softly about themselves and their futures, light touches here and there, with music playing as background noise.

Once they are done with dinner and back in their hotel rooms, they ended up in bed and watching a drama, with Bible leaning on the bed's headboard while Nodt is settled between his legs with his back attached to Bible's front.

The two spend the rest of the nights, chilling, basking in each other's warmth and kisses, no disturbance of some sort, just them and their love and affection for each other, until soon enough they fall asleep in each other's arms. No words are needed between them for them to know how much the other loves them.