Naughty Pt. 2 [SMUT]

Bible is flipped and pushed up the door once he opens the door to his place. His boyfriend, Bas, immediately presses himself onto his front as their lips clashed. Bible dropped his keys to the floor, not caring about it anymore, all he could think of at this point is just his boyfriend. Bas, Bas, Bas.

There is urgency in their kiss, with Bas having his hands holding onto Bible's face before then it starts roaming down, towards Bible's chest, abs, waist, ass, and thighs. He gropes onto the other ass before then picking the other up.

Feeling Bas hoist him up, Bible lets out a shriek before immediately circling his limbs onto the other's waist, clinging onto Bas. He was then carried to his bedroom and thrown to his bed. Bible propped himself on his elbows, waiting for Bas to climb on top of him and kiss him senseless before fucking him good.

Instead of that though, Bible watches with his eyebrows furrowed as Bas drag his chair from his work desk and sit on it, he watches as the other sat on it and crossed his legs, leaning back to the chair while maintaining eye contact with him from start to finish.

"Strip, Bible"

"H-huh?"

"I said strip"

Bible's breath hitched, his heartbeat hammering in his chest, he then fumbles around with his clothing, trying to get it off of him as soon as possible, all while Bas is looking at him intensely with amusement on his face. Having Bas like this, all dominant and domineering in front of him, Bible's brain short-circuited, all he wanted is to lay in bed and let Bas take him, use him, however, he wants.

Bas watches with a glint in his eyes as Bible clumsily fumbles with his clothing, seeing that Bible is getting frustrated at his own clothes, Bas chuckled and stood up, he neared the other, and tilts his chin up, to look at him.

"So clumsy"

"S-sorry"

Bas quickly works through Bible's outfit, once everything is unbuttoned, Bas went back to his seat, both arms and legs crossed, as he continues to watch his boyfriend. Bible quickly takes off his clothing, leaving himself with his underwear, standing in front of Bas, so submissively.

"Everything, Bible"

Bible took a sharp breath before taking off his underwear, living him naked in front of his boyfriend. He waits for Bas to tell him what to do next, wanting to be obedient to the other, he looks at him with cheeks tinted with red.

"Prep yourself"

Bible widens his eyes, and his cheeks got a lot redder, as he blinks rapidly at Bas, not really believing his ears. When it comes to bedroom activities, Bas is usually the dominant one, soft and firm with him, and Bible is usually a bit bratty and a pillow princess, laying pliant for Bas to manhandle and take care of him.

"I said prep yourself, Bible"

"O-okay"

Bible gulps as he moved back and slowly sat on the bed, he then moved back to settle in the middle of the bed and stares at Bas, his eyes slightly hesitant. Bas stares back at him, with a smirk on his face, and nods at Bible, encouraging him that he should continue before then throwing a lube towards Bible, thumping against the bed next to Bible.

Bible grabbed the lube and he shakily squeezed them to his fingers. Bible is no virgin, but this will be his first time doing it to himself, so he can't help but gulp and feel nervous. What if I hurt myself? What if I do something wrong?

Bas' encouraging look, which also shows lust, makes Bible take a deep breath before he then slowly spread his legs, giving Bas the best view of himself. Bible's lubed fingers then slowly went towards his hole, and once he's touching it, he shivered and moaned loud.

He circled his rim a couple of times, warming up the lube in his fingers before he pushes in a finger. Bible pushes slowly, letting out a soft whimper as he looks wetly at Bas, who is staring at his finger in his hole, not wanting Bas to be disappointed in him, Bible pushes his finger to the end before he then pumps his fingers in and out of him.

"A-ah, B-Bas~"

Bas stayed silent, not giving many reactions to the moan and whimpers of his boyfriend. The only time Bas speaks is when he feels like Bible is ready to put in another finger. From a finger to two and now Bible is in bed, with three fingers in him, tears hanging off his lashes, as he whines and whimpers.

Bible twitches, his feet planted on the bed, hips jerking up as he tries to push his fingers deeper into him. He is getting more and more frustrated as he is not getting the same pleasure when it's Bas' fingers inside him.

"B-bas~ Hng~ Please *hiks*"

"Please what, Baby?"

"A-Ah~ P-Please-"

Bas chuckles as he finally stood up and approaches his boyfriend, once he's standing at the edge of the bed, towering Bible, he starts climbing up the bed and on top of Bible, pulling the other's fingers out of his hole.

Bible whines at the loss, tears start to flow down his cheeks, and he feels a hand caressing his cheeks. He stares at Bas with blurry eyes, biting his lips, and whining at his boyfriend, his hips jerk up trying to gain friction.

Seeing how helpless Bible is, Bas traced his hands from Bible's cheeks and down to his abs and onto Bible's dick, he brushes his hands onto it and went straight to his boyfriend's whole, plunging his three fingers into the heat.

"AHH!"

Bible screamed at the penetration, he arched his back as Bas starts plunging deep into his heat. Bas' fingers into Bible a couple of times, just making sure Bible is loose enough, before then retracting his fingers out of his boyfriend.

Bible sobbed as he once again feel the emptiness, his face turns frustrated, and big fat tears made their way down to his cheeks. Bas chuckled at his boyfriend, shushing the other with a deep kiss, as his hand went down to his pants and unbuckled it, letting his dick free.

With Bible distracted with the kiss, Bas uses his wet fingers (from Bible's lubed hole) to slick up his dick before then plunging it into Bible's tight heat. A sharp gasp was let out by Bible, followed by a loud moan, laying there in Bas' arm as the other starts thrusting into him.

"B-Bas~"

"Fuck, Baby, you're still so tight"

"H-hng~"

Bible loops his hands on Bas' neck, burying his head in the crook of his boyfriend's neck as Bas is holding onto Bible, his hands supporting Bible's nape, applying pressure once in a while, earning a small gasp from Bible.

Bible is wrecked, his eyes blown out, lips slightly parted as he gasps, and his fingers scratching his boyfriend's back, leaving red marks on Bas' skin. Bas, on the other hand, is grunting at the thigh heat of his boyfriend, he would kiss the other as he thrust hard and deep, on his lips or his neck.

Soon enough, Bas' thrust got slopier as he nears his climax, his hands slithering down Bible's body, going for his boyfriend's dick before gripping it and pumping it, letting Bible reach his high.

The two came to Bible splurting first, clenching down on Bas' dick, milking out the cum out of him. Bible was left gasping, pretty out of it, he was whining at sensitivity, still clinging onto Bas. Bas, on the other hand, buries his head in the crook of Bible's neck, catching his breath. Once their breath is back, Bas pulled out.

"We should shower"

"...no"

"Bibs, we're dirty"

"Hmph, carry me"

"Such a big baby"

Bible makes a scowl at his boyfriend, pouting and sticking out his tongue, before he then reaches his hands out to Bas, indicating the other to pick him up. Bas only chuckled, before gathering Bible in his arms and went to the bathroom, showering.