Naughty [BasBible]

A/N: A very short BasBible AU hehe. I wrote this while feeling unwell which is why it's so short. I'll probably make a part 2 for this tho.

Bible is a brat and no one knows it besides a single person. Bible and Bas have been in a relationship for a little over half a year and have told their friends about the status between them and throughout the months, Bas realized that there is another side of Bible that only he can see.

The two are currently getting ready for their schedule, which will be streamed online. Both Bas and Bible are currently left alone in the waiting room, Bas looking at his reflection in the mirror, fixing his clothes, and making sure that his hair is in place while Bible is on his phone.

Bible took a glance at Bas, before smiling slyly and standing up, walking towards the other, wrapping his arms around Bas' shoulders, and grinning as he made sure that his boyfriend is focused on him. Bas throws back a grin at Bible, wrapping his arm around the other's waist and pulling him closer.

"What's with the cheeky grin, Bibs?"

"Nothing~"

"I'm not convinced..."

"It's nothing~ I just want to hug you and smile at you~"

"Well, you better behave na"

"Hehehe, I will"

Bas slither his hands down, grabbing Bible's ass before pulling the other into a kiss. Bible mewls as Bas kisses him, parting his lips to welcome the wet and hot tongue of his boyfriend, and going pliant under Bas' hands. Squealing as he was groped by the other before they both pulled away from the kiss.

"Behave"

Bible nods at his boyfriend's words, his eyes sparkling as he stares into the other's eyes, before closing their gaps once again, in a sweet kiss. Bas holds him close and firm as he melts in his hands.

The two parted when they heard their names being called, telling them to go on standby. Bas immediately pulled away, and checks their outfits and hair, and makeup. He fixes Bible's suit and hair before checking on himself in the mirror, before grabbing onto Bible's hand and pulling the other outside.

As the streaming is going on, Bas and Bible, along with the MC, are having fun. Answering questions, promoting the brand they are holding, and having chit-chat. Halfway through the livestream, Bas can feel a hand slithering on his thigh, he grabs hold of the hand and gives it a squeeze, narrowing his eyes sneakily at Bible.

Bible acts as if he's doing nothing, he smiles and acts sweetly towards the camera and host but his hand seems to have a mind of his own. It started with him resting his hands on his boyfriend's thigh, and soon enough he starts tracing patterns, going higher as time passed, and at one point he has his hands on his boyfriend's inner thigh before his hands were gripped tight by Bas.

As his hands are gripped, he decided to behave. He holds into Bas' hands throughout the closing, only detaching when it's time to say goodbye. Once the two are out of sight of public eyes, Bas grabbed onto Bible's wrist before dragging him onto an empty room, slamming the other onto the door.

"Didn't I tell you to behave?"

Bible stayed silent, looking at Bas with innocent eyes, as he nods. He reaches out to grip Bas' shirt, bunching it in his hands as Bas stares at him with sharp eyes, hands planted beside Bible's head, caging him.

"What did I tell you to do?"

"... behave"

"Say it clearly, Bible"

"To behave"

"And what did you do"

"Not behave?"

"Yes, you didn't behave"

"... sorry"

"You're getting punished once we get back"

Bible pouts as he realized he's getting in 'trouble' but his eyes glints mischieviously as he realized that even if he's going to get punished, it's going to be in favor. He slither his arms around Bas' waist and buries his face on the crook of his boyfriend's neck.

"Bible is sorry~"

"I know you're not sorry, Bibs"

"Basss~~ Sorryyyy"

"Naughty Bibs"

Bible giggles onto the skin of his boyfriend, before pulling away, staring at his boyfriend while pouting as he pretends to sulk at him. Bas grabs Bible's cheeks, squishing them, making the other's pout more prominent.

"Let's go home"

Bible nods with his cheeks still squished. Bas chuckled as he finds his boyfriend adorable, before releasing his hold on him. Once free, Bible turns around and opens the door and walks out. Bas, who's behind him, can't help but smack Bible's ass as they walk out, heading home.