Freaked Out [ApoBible]

A/N: I legit just wrote this on my way to uni lol hope you like it!!

Bible and Apo have been dating for over two years now and at this point, the two are staying together by the number of times Bible stayed at Apo's place. The younger's pets were also able to be found in the older's place.

People can tell the dynamic of their relationship, with Bible being more subtle with affection Apo is the one who won't hesitate to cling to the younger, enjoying the way the younger let him have his way.

The two are mature when it comes to their relationship so they rarely get into an argument, if there's something bothering them, they would talk it out and find an alternative soon. That was until now.

Bible is facing a dilemma, he loves Apo, without a doubt but he's starting to feel uncomfortable, it itches him so bad but Apo just looks so good and handsome and he can't bring himself to tell this to the older.

It's not Apo that Bible has a problem with but his stubble, it scratches his face when Apo kisses him. Despite Apo looking so handsome growing out his beard and mustache, it's starting to irritate Bible, especially his skin.

Bible keeps his face well-shaven and doesn't mind seeing Apo grow his out but when they kiss it makes him itch and when they make out, it becomes uncomfortable in a short time. It doesn't help that Apo also likes to rub their cheeks together when he's in a clingy mode.

So, here they are, with Bible staying the night with Apo, the older one knocked out in his bedroom. Bible sat up beside him, looking at the older and glaring at the stubble.

That night, Bible decided to take matters into his own hands. While Apo is dead asleep, Bible takes Apo's straight razor quietly, looming above the older. The younger carefully brings the razor close to Apo's face when the older starts stirring.

Bible froze, hoping that Apo would fall back asleep but instead, he opened his eyes and was startled by Bible looming over him with his straight razor, Apo clutched his chest as he let out a scream, calming down fast enough as he realized that it's just his little boyfriend.

"God, you surprised me!"

"Sorry..."

"What are you even doing with a razor at this time?? God, I thought you'd kill me"

Bible hesitates to answer, he knows that Apo has grown fond of his own stubble and growing out his facial hair and the younger one doesn't want Apo to have to shave just because of him.

"What's going on?? Bibs??"

"Mm... It's your stubble..."

"My stubble?"

"Yeah. You look good with growing it out but it's starting to bother me especially when we kiss"

"So, you decided to try to shave my face while I'm asleep"

Bible grins sheepishly finally realizing how he probably looked creepy trying to shave his boyfriend at night, while the other is asleep.

"You should've told me, Bibs"

"But I know you like it and it looks hot"

"Well not if it's gonna be a bother when we make out"

Bible smacks the older in the arms before pouting, Apo grabs the younger's face, squishing his cheeks, and then pecks him on the lips.

"C'mon let's shave it in the bathroom"

Apo hops out of bed, dragging the younger to the bathroom before he then lifts the smaller one up to the sink and cages him with his arm, his face in front of the younger.

"Are telling me to shave your face?"

"Mhmmm!"

"And you trust me?"

"Of course, I trust my cute adorable little boyfie~"

"Phi!"

"Awe~~ My boyfie is shy~~"

"Ugh! Do you want me to shave you or not?"

"Yes, my prince"

Bible huffs but then starts shaving the older, he silently hopes that there won't be any cuts but the older seems to be so trusting with him, even closing his eyes as he shaves his face.

"I'm done"

"Kiss?"

Bible pecks Apo on the lips before tapping the older's arm so he can jump down from the sink, he starts cleaning the razor and makes sure the sink is also clean before heading to bed, Apo latches behind him throughout the whole thing.

Once the both of them are in bed and Apo is lying down on his back, Bible shifted so he can cling onto the older, resting his head on Apo's chest. He looks up to the older, his hand reaching out to Apo's face before softly asking for a kiss.

Of course, Apo couldn't say no to Bible, so he kissed him. The two made out lazily in bed, whispering sweet nothings and exchanging kisses until the two started feeling sleepy and eventually falling asleep, with Bible on Apo's chest and Apo hugging the younger.