-22-

Phuwin started at unfamiliar person standing next to him. Judging by the left arm settled on fourth's shoulder , they seem very close. What are they doing here, at this time.
Phuwin slightly turned at his brother , where gemini had cold poker face.
" shit " phuwin cursed understanding gemini might have misunderstand something. If he hadn't been close to fourth enough long to know younger , he might have misunderstand him as well.

" who is that fourth ? " phuwin quickly asked. Fourth just stared at him in daze , slight parted lips, eys wavering due to nervous. Which made phuwin narrow his eyes. Youngers body language makes it even worser. Like he had caught , doing something he shouldn't be doing.
" shit he is giving a wrong idea to gem " phuwin mumbled.

Meanwhile fourth clutched his fist , staring at three unexpected people, who he never had thought he'll be meeting tonight.
Dunk arranged his bangs slightly , having 50% of faith , that he couldn't be recognize by them due to his out fit, mask and cap.

" fot ? " phuwin talked again.
" huh ?" Fourth asked.
" oh come on he might have came to eat " Racheal said patting phuwin's back.

He looked at fourth and said slightly smirking " I didn't know you had a boyfriend "
Fourth gulped cursing under his breath. He quickly looked at gemini who was staring right back at him in cold eyes, which was enough to understand what elder had understand as well

Fourth opened his mouth to deny but before that Racheal spoke.
" who is this fine man. Mind showing me your face " he stepped forward.

Dunk held his head straight , pissed off by mocking tone of the man.
" he w-" fourth was cut off by dunk
" I would rather not " he straightly said in deep honey like voice. Fourth closed his eyes in frustrate.

" oh attitude level is the same by the way " Racheal laughed glancing at fourth.
" no wonder you two match together "
He said further.
" uncle you have misunderstood " phuwin quickly said looking at gemini , who was standing looking at dunk hands inside his pockets .

Dunk made eye contact with Racheal ,

" why ? " Racheal asked in narrowed eyebrow.
" I simply said I won't... Is is it hard to understand simple sentence ?" Dunk said in tight tone, laced with disrespect.
Phuwin's eyes slightly widen by the disrespect of the tone the latter held.

Racheal chuckled.
" look here young man, judging by your tone I guess you might already know me , so let me warn you , keep eye on your little boyfriend , make sure he is on the right track otherwise - " he cut off by Dunk.

" And let me tell you one thing...! Stay in your fucking limit , people like you think you can end it where you yourself don't have a fucking idea of where it began .... " dunk said coldly

" and whatever your mission related to fourth , let me tell you I won't spare anyone , I mean anyone who hurts him " he glanced at gemini and again made eye contact with racheal and continue

" keep it on your mind "
Dunk said
" mask off right now .. I would love to see the confident face of you who think you can stop me "
Racheal stepped closer to Dunk pulled out his gun out of his waistband.
Phuwin and gemini froze noticing their uncle had his gun along with him all the time.

He pointed the gun on dunk's head , challenging eyes fixed on dunk's figure.
Racheal looked side hearing a unlock of trigger just to witness fourth who is pointing his gun towards him.
He looked furious . confidently pointing his gun towards racheal he talked.
" put the gun down " phuwin gasped and walked towards fourth grabbed his hand eyes filled with fear.
Its illegal, to carry his gun along with him. Authority book of FBI clearly said , guns are only allowed during a mission or special occasion under team leader's permission.