-20-

Fourth flip the last pancake and put it on the plate nearby which had more pancakes placed neatly. He turned off the gas cooker and reached towards the upper kitchen cupboard right above him. He tiptoed trying to open it but someone's hand reached there first and opened the cupboard and took out a sugar bottle, exactly what he wanted.

Fourth recognize the familiar hand , bit veiny but soft at the same time.

" I told you not to move from bed " fourth said while turning around facing his elder brother who had a soft smile adored in his face.

" its only my arm. Not the legs..... I still can carry my handsome body to anyway perfectly .... " dunk said.

Fourth snatched the sugar bottle and placed it on the kitchen counter before pushing his brother towards the kitchen table. He forced dunk to sit down and talked.

" I took 2 days off . ..... why? To take care of you...... so stop being stubborn and listen to me. See what happened when you don't listen to me " fourth scolded his elder brother who is having a teasing smile. Fourth smacked his brother's head which brought a small pout to dunk's face.

" Ouchh... is that how you treat a injured innocence been like me "

" wanna see worse ? " fourth showed his tongue and walked back to finish the half prepared food.

" satang ? " dunk asked while looking around , trying to spot the usual figure who wonder around the kitchen alot.

" Went to pick up his boyfriend " fourth said in a slightly irritated tone, which did not go unnoticed by dunk

He silently stared at fourth for awhile before carefully bringing up the topic

" did something happen? Between you and Winny? " dunk asked.
Fourth didn't say anything he just walked towards dunk with the plate of pancakes and placed it on the table before walked towards the refrigerator

" butter or honey ? "
" honey "

After grabbing a bottle of honey he walked back to the table and sat down.

" he - I don't know... he is just a little hot head I guess " fourth finally said.

Dunk nodded deciding not to drag the topic any further.

" you got a call from that gemini guy " dunk said.
Fourth quickly looked up.
" when ? Why didn't you tell me earlier " he was about get up but his brother's hand stopped him.

" eat first.... "
" but- "
" fourth ...! " dunk hissed in annoyance
Fourth blinked few times before sitting down, sighing .

Dunk ," you should try to avoid him for awhile ". He started at fourth , expecting an answer which he didn't get. Fourth knew what his brother meant. Gemini , he is far more than smart. Sooner , in near future he will uncover the whole truth about the Main hacker of the FBI CCRS. Also fourth could not keep up this act for too long as well. During the last mission they uncovered , unexpected clues and proved all the possibility of trapping their pray.
Fourth himself didn't expect that much progress , right when he was there spying and misleading their team by fake clues.

" when its time you should run away ... " dunk added making fourth chuckle with a bitter smile.
" you should be the one who do it " dunk explained. Fourth knew it, He will be the one who run again. And his brother will bd the one who cover for him again.
" not this time. " fourth said looking right into his brother's eyes.
" you should listen to me .... its about your life " dunk stated sternly .
" I will not runaway again..... I will stay and do everything ,everything to stop him. Just trust me. Just like I did." Fourth pleaded