-4-

A rainy morning. A gloomy day. The shinny sun is no where to see.
And there is another person who is snuggling in his blankets. Who is also a cheerful person. A sunshine to lot of people. But today he doesn't feel like shinning.... just like today ,where sun was no where to be found. There are some days that rainy clouds cover the shinny sun.

" fourth come on...its enough now. " prom said while walking towards fourth's bed.
He sat beside the figure who is covered himself by the blanket.

" just don't mind that jerk. If you act like this, he will think you are affected by his words. Do you want that to happen ? " prom said while slapping the blanket.

" but he was right . I hate to admit that. But he is correct " fourth mumbled

" why did you even want to talk to him....its not like you want to get on his good side.....you two are enemies. So you didn't have you explain everything to him......"
Prom said.
But fourth didn't say anything .

" now get up. P'joong called me. We are having a team hangout today " prom said

" he will be there. So I won't go " fourth said while peeping from the blanket.

" aghhhhh. Kill me please. Just don't mind him. You are acting like a looser...you know that " prom said while pointing a finger to fourth

" huh? No Im not prom. Its just .. It will be awkward......Im still feeling guilty " fourth said.

" Its fine. Just act like nothing happened. You never cared about other's opinion. Suddenly why are you cared about this ? " prom asked with an amazed tone.

Fourth straightened up and sat down on his bed. He has the same expression as prom.

" ehh. Seriously why am I so worried ? " fourth said to himself

" exactly " prom clicked his fingers with a pout

" no wayyyy ! " 3 minutes of silence broke by prom

" huh. No way what ? " fourth asked.

" no way....perhaps you like him ? " prom said making fourth shout
" stop this nonsense . Me ....like him. What kind of a joke is that ? " fourth laughed loud.
but gradually his laugh disappeared
He look at prom with nervous eyes

" you think I like him ? " .
Prom stared at fourth and smiled in relief

" ahhh. No way you like someone like him .....A BIG NO . You two are from completely two different worlds. " prom said making fourth nod

" he is responsible. And you are not. He is respectful and you are not. He is well mannered and you are not. He is matured and you are not. He is calm and you are not " prom said with a proud face.

" no way someone like you suit him. He is too good for you" he said at last earning a smack from fourth

" huh? I said you are too good for him " prom said again.

" exactly. ...... I should go today. I feel like I should show him , his word did zero thing to me " fourth said in determined voice making prom nod in proud.

" thats my boy "
Prom said

...........................................................................................

" fourth...dear the luch is almost ready. Come along with prom " fourth's mom said.
Prom forced fourth to visit his parents. Fourth couldn't deny the fact that he missed his parents too. So both decided to visit fourth's place and then drive t straightly to the dinner party