-2-

" prom wake up. We are getting late. " fourth yelled at prom who is snuggling into blanket.
" 5 minutes......" prom mumbled.

" agh. Im done with you. Im gonna leave you.........just wake up whenever you want " fourth yelled. But prom was not affected by fourth's nagging as he was used to it already.

" just wake up you hippo ..... Im gonna kick you down.....this is your last warning " fourth yelled from top of his lungs and snatched the blanket

" stop noise polluting in the early morning " prom mumbled and got up wrapping himself around the blanket , which  fourth was holding.

" oh my god. Just hurry up. We have a meeting " fourth pushed prom into the washroom.

" he never changes...."

..............................................................................

At the meeting room (8 a.m.)

" good morning everyone. Sorry for the late.....is everyone here? " joong asked while entering the meeting hall.
They are at their secret meeting hall. The meeting hall which only has access for FBI CCRS team. Apart them no one can enter.
Usually when they are active on a mission they only use this meeting room as they need to keep mission secrets safely.

" prom and fourth aren't here yet " mark said.

" these kids again...." joong said.
Pond , Phuwin , Mark, Gemini and Ford all are presented for the special meeting about their new mission. Today they are going to start their mission officially. They'll give an oath and then will be assigned for various jobs regarding this mission. Everyone has a huge responsibility. And its their duty to complete their part in this mission.

Suddenly a knock was heard.

" oh its them...come in " joong said.

The door was opened by fourth who is dragging prom along with him inside

" its his fault not mine " fourth quickly said pointing his finger at his best friend.
Prom quickly bowed and apologized

" its fine. Sit down and breath first " phuwin softly said.

Gemini looked at his cousin.
Why the hell phuwin is always soft when ita comes to fourth and prom. Not only him others also but phuwin just shows it without hiding......

Fourth and prom sat down next to each other. Prom opened a bottle of water and had few sips of it and passed it to fourth. He finished the whole bottle and sighed .

His eyes met with gemini who is sitting right infront of him. All the incidents happened previous day came to his mind.
' shit... out of all why the hell Im sitting right infront of him.....this is embarrassing " fourth thought