-5-

At 5.50p.m.

Fourth splashed some water to his face. He placed both of his hands on the restroom counter and stared at his own reflexe through the mirror.
Water droplets are running down from his face. His bangs are slightly wet from the splash. He kept staring at mirror with unfocused eyes.
He didn't even notice the figure who stood beside him to wash his hand by the faucet rigjt next to fourth.

" aren't you coming "
Fourth flinched by the voice. He quickly looked his side and saw gemini who is drying his hands by the hand dryer next on the wall.
Fourth didn't utter a word. He kept silence avoiding gemini's eyes

" hm. You can talk back to me you know....the silence you keeping is too unfamiliar for me "
Gemini chuckled
Gemini  turned towards fourth and saw fourth is staring at gemini through the mirror. The same eyes. Eyes with mixed emotions. An intense stare. Gemini chuckled again making fourth frown

He grabbed fourth by his shoulder and turned fourth  towards himself
Fourth's eyes widen in surprise
And yh gemini chuckled again......

" stop chuckling you are annoying " fourth mumbled

" ohh ....thats more like it "  gemini said

" whatever " fourth said and yanked gemini's hands off by his shoulder

He turned back to walk outside but before that gemini talked
" you should talk to p'phuwin..... " gemini said in slightly serious voice.
Fourth scoffed and turned

" stop acting like yoi care....its you are the reason I snapped out towards p'………… " fourth said in sarcastic tone

" no...its you..you have to control your anger. And as I told you before STOP BLAMING OTHERS for your OWN MISTAKES " gemini said calmly.

Fourth gritted his teeth and looked down.
" stop that.....stop reminding me how pathetic I am everytime we meet..." fourth whispered finally looking at gemini with glossy eyes.

Gemini's eyes widen by the sight of younger's glossy eyes. But before he say anything fourth walked outside.

Fourth slammed the door and walked towards his office in fast pace.

( Italic font are to represent flashbacks )

" when will you stop blaming others for your mistakes fot..."

" Its not my fault....its not .....he....I don't know " fourth screamed.

" how couldn you leave dunk there...... "

" mom..I ....I didn't leave him....he told me he will follow me behind....he...I....- "

..................................................................................

Fourth clutched his head by both of his hands and crouched down. His breathing because unstable.
He bit his lips and closed his eyes.

' I will be safe...everything will be fine. Its not your fault....you just have to go first fourth..... trust me. I'll be back....quickly "

" you fucking lied...you lied...you told me its not my fault...." fourth mumbled

..................................................................................

" so... my suggestion is, fourth can you do it without checking up one time ? " joong asked from fourth who is standing beside him.

" p'mark gave me all the necessary information about that computer module. By observing them...I think we should do a check first " fourth said