-17-

" come on hurry up phu...."
Pond whispered while leaning towards the bathroom stall.

" this is too tight.... couldn't you understand its too small for my size " phuwin nagged while struggling to squeeze himself , inside the uniform.

Meanwhile gemini got out fixing the tuxedo. He looked at pond who is trying his best to not to barge inside ,  the stall where phuwin was.
" just come inside and help me idiot " phuwin said in a frustrated tone. Pond quickly got inside as his boyfriend's order.

" they are gonna makeout for sure " prom said in an unbothered tone and walked towards the mirror.
Gemini also did the same to check his looks,
And yh indeed a killing shot.

" I have to admit that fourth got a nice taste in men " prom said while leaning on the faucet counter while folding his arms infront of his chest.
Gemini bit back a smile understanding what the younger meant by that specific sentence. Pretending that statement had zero effect on him and asked,

" ohhh he likes boys ? "
Gemini acted like he had no idea of younger's relationship preferences.

" no like both but only makeout with boys " prom said with a careless tone, which caught attention of the elder.

" what you mean by making out with boys? He had a boyfriend or -... never mind did he ever makeout with someone "
he asked with an amused tone.
Gemini , who thought its him the first one who shared a kiss with the younger did not expect this kind of a revelation from none other than younger's own best friend.

Prom looked at gemini with an unbelievable look
" then who are you ? A potato ? "

Gemini blinked few times staring at prom.
" uh-..you mean.-.  Like .. did you knew ab-"
He stuttered trying his best to express what he wanted to tell.

" pfftt.... of course Im his best friend... whatever happening in his life won't go unnoticed by me... prom. His fucking best friend.... beside whoever he likes or even LOVE will not be above me.... "
Prom bragged.

" mean I'll be his first piority not you " prom concluded with a proud face.

" so why are you telling me that....? We aren't even in a relationship so who  his first piority will not bother me ...... " 
letting out a humorous chuckle gemini said. But little did he know it actually DID bother him. Maybe a little more than he expected.

Prom smiled and tilted his head,
" I mean yh.... Im his first kiss afterall "

Gemini closed the faucet and straighten up himself. He glared at prom and said

" I DO NOT CARE "

" woah woah..... whats with the tone dude ... chill " prom patted gemini's back

Gemini nodded hoping prom will stop this nag and took his phone out.

" and one more thing " prom slowly said
Gemini sighed closing his eyes.
How much he wished pond and phuwin to come out quickly so he can just runaway from this little annoying guy.

Prom did not wait till gemini reply , and he continued

" we are best friends .... you know that right ? "
Prom questioned.
Meanwhile gemini was wondering whats wrong with the facial expression prom had at that time. But he clearly understood what it was by the next sentence.

" we share everything ..... whats his is mine too.... you know what I mean ?  " prom wiggled  his eyebrow with a mischievous smile.
Gemini's eyes got widen understanding what prom meant.

" I-Im not anyone's ..... stop being silly " gemini quickly pushed prom who was standing right infront of him with a teasing smile and then got out from the bathroom while saying