-7-

Phuwin opened his eyes. He looked at the nightstand and sighed.
He forgot to bring a glass of water again....

His eyes unconsciously ran towards the figure who is laying beside him ,His boyfriend.

They had a fight today. He didn't expect , pond would be sleeping beside him after the fight. Why? He himself admits that he was too harsh on his boyfriend earlier.
He was a little sensitive when its comes to fourth. But he knows his boyfriend did nothing wrong .Pond adores fourth as much as he does.
But finally they even succeed.

after the argument ,he went to bed alone making his mind he'll be alone tonight. But after awhile he felt pond also got into the bed , beside him , and not forgetting to hug his waist .

After recalling all these events he felt even bad. He slightly turned towards his boyfriend and caressed pond's cheek with his thumb.
" I will make upto you " he whispered and placed a tender kiss on pond's forehead.
Then he got down from the bed and walked towards the kitchen.
After having a glass of water he walked out from the kitchen to return back to their bed.
But he didnt expect to see his brother at this moment , fully dressup to head somewhere.

" where you going gem? " phuwin asked startling his brother.

" oh...I have to check on something p...something regarding our mission " gemini said.
Phuwin sighed and walked towards his brother.

" take it easy....we had a tough day.....beside ,its 4.a.m. why not taking a rest...you can take care of it later. " phuwin said

" no p'...its important. Im not tired I'll be quick. " gemini said while putting his wallet into his pant's pocket.

" we have a team meeting at 3..." phuwin reminded.

" I know..I'll be quick.." gemini smiled. Phuwin nodded and slightly patted his brother's back.

" ahh.p'phuwin...My apartment will be ready on this saturday ....I'll be moving there on sunday " gemini said.

" aww. Gonna miss you " phuwin teased

" come on you two were literally annoyed by me " gemini chuckled with a teasing smile

" owww. Why? " phuwin asked.

" I dont know...you tell me....maybe I was a disturbe for you two's little ' boyfriends alone time'.... "  gemini teased

" good thing you knew " phuwin said with a smirk, making gemini bust into laugh.

..................................................................................

Gemini stopped his car and looked out.A board saying ,

"Suvarnabhumi International Airport"

was showen

He got out from the car and walked towards the entrance.
After entering he walked straightly towards the manager's office

" sir may I know who you are "  a person called him while he was heading towards the manager's office.

Gemini held his ID.
" FBI Supervisory Agent In Charge of National Security branch....I need to see your manager. Its an urgent " gemini said in his usual cold voice.

" sure this way sir "

..................................................................................

" fotfot......" prom said while jumping around fourth who is trying to concentrate on his computer screen

" prom.....just give me five minutes....." fourth said.