Not Another Kidnapping (Atleast It's Not Me This Time)

For the title: me means Nico

Warning  ⚠️ Cursing Involved When The Kidnapper Leaves A Message

Previously:

The four said as Nico wiped his hand through the IM. He turned back to see his sunshine frightened as if he or Nico would be taken next.

Now:

N: Hey,

Nico said so calmly to Will as he was approaching him, scared that he might say something wrong that would hurt him.

N: ': Connor is tough alright? He will be okay. Now Sunshine, just sit down and tell me what happened okay?

W: Oh..o-ok,

Said Will, shuddering, stuttering and sounding very sad (This confused Nico, yes Connor was taken but he didn't think it was something to cry about, Upsetting yes but crying?)

W: So, after you left..

Flashback to the kidnapping…

The sun was beginning to rise behind the mountains, casting a warm golden glow over the rugged terrain. Connor and Will were engrossed in conversation, their voices carrying through the crisp mountain air. They had tried to bond more due to Nico not being present, unaware of the danger lurking nearby.

Some of their conversation: (Will didn't say this to Nico but it happened)

C: Why won't you confess to him yet? It's killing me.

W: Not yet. I want to wait until we finish the quest and when things settle down a bit. I want it to be memorable and special to him.

C: Like how Cecil asked Lou-Ellen ? Remember, he asked her by saying "Instead of I-got-your-nose, I got your last name and replaced it with mine." She was flushed for the first few seconds and then agreed to go out with him?

W: In a way, remember that time.... (not spoiling the Solangelo coming out, you can hate me for it now but it will be nice)

As they laughed and shared stories, they felt a sense of peace but was quickly replaced with warning as a shadow fell over them. A man that looked as if in his twenties, dressed in dark clothing and with a menacing look in his eyes, emerged from behind a cluster of rocks. Before they could react, he lunged forward and grabbed the son of Hermes, his strong grip silencing any cries for help. In his hand, a white towel reeked of chloroform that covered the son of Hermes' nose and mouth and made him unconscious.

The son of Apollo stood frozen in shock, his mind racing as he tried to make sense of what was happening. The kidnapper wasted no time, swiftly hoisting his captive over his shoulder and disappearing into the shadows of the mountains.

With adrenaline coursing through his veins, the son of Apollo sprang into action. Ignoring the warning shouts echoing in his mind, he chased after the kidnapper with determination fueling every step. The rugged terrain proved challenging, but his resolve was unwavering as he pushed himself to catch up.

As he closed in on the abductor, a sense of urgency gripped him. He knew that time was running out to rescue his friend and the man that was taking him away was getting away.

W: W-What do you want with him?

The kidnapper looked back in a bit of surprise and began to say.

???: Not much, but leave a message for Di Angelo, will you? It's from his ex-stepmother. "I won't stop until I have killed you, you little bitch and severed your head. I WILL HAVE MY TIES BROKEN from your imbecilic father. I won't stop until he is as messed up and as ruined as I am. YOU will be the reason for the demise of your father and that ugly slut's."

End flashback

N: It's okay Will

Nico said soothingly while rubbing his back, knowing it would be the only way to calm Will down.  He knew not to lash out on the insults Kore had thrown at him and his family so he focused on Will. He was worried for him as he looked stressed enough as it is but he knew that he would be able to make it through. 

N: Will, do you have any idea as to who it could be? 

W: Based on the voice, look and over all history, I have a guess. But Angel, they are strong and powerful, especially if Per- Kore turned them immortal. 

N: Who is it then, Sunshine?

W: It's....

————————————————————————————————————

Not yet!! Wait until next week to see. Also, I didn't want Nico to be the one kidnapped for Solangelo reasons and that might earn me some hate but I'll take it. Although I did want to originally because it would lead to protective Will. However, Nico has been through enough. #Nicosaysno to kidnapping.

Do you guys like this story or do you not? (Please be honest, I can take suggestions and some hate but if it's straight up hatred like homophobia, I don't recommend this story for you)

Bye for now- Xdnegative