The quest

For this chapter, bold will be thoughts

The young one shall fall

In their hands, they hold all

The ten are among one that holds their pairs call

They decide if the Olympians can stand tall

For one is the lead to her doll

To the world might pale

If the heroes don't find the right person's trail"

Third POV

After filling Chiron in on all that has been happening....

Thalia: So, Chiron.... What do you think is the best course of action?

They were currently in the Big House having a councilors meeting so everyone would be filled in on the action and news. All councilors attended, as they were concerned to see that the scene from the prophecy, the praetor, the hunter and the head healer were all involved. No one other than themselves and the Apollo cabin knew as they had to treat Nico. No one realized what was wrong or remembered him... at least that's what they think..

Chiron: Well... Our options are limited.. 

Reyna: Chiron, just remember, you make the choice and we'll follow. We might not agree but we want what is best and you have eons of knowledge.

Chiron: Thank you praetor.. I think what's best is we issue a quest.

Whispers and mutters raised a second after Chiron finished his sentence. A hand shot up to ask a question but was ignored by all the commotion the sentence had brought.

Chiron: Settle down, settle down please !!!! ( It turned dead silent, only leaving campers and instructors voices to be heard) "I see someone wants to share a concern. Please state your name, cabin and concern." 

Everyone's head whipped around to see.......

Kayla's POV

"Will told us to make sure he's stable !!"

Austin: Kayla, stay calm, he is okay, he just passed out from all the blood and energy use.

But.. I dont want something bad to happen... 

 Nico has been there for us all, he didn't feel welcome so we helped him overcome it, along with Will of course. He helped us through the deaths and our own thoughts. Because of him, our cabin is actually happy as it should be and not a fake one. I remember the time he helped me......

Flashback

I was in the archery range, trying to shot bullseyes when i only hit the outer ring.

N: Hey Kayla, What you up to?

K: Hey ! Im just trying to do my daily archery....

N: You okay?.. You seem upset

K: Im fine.. It's just.. There is always so much expectations for Apollo children, to heal, be happy, be great at archery and music and so much more. But— I felt tears coming out but had to stay strong. I cant seem weak in front of the kid who did so much and suffered so much and didnt cry. Im here having a better life and Im crying over all the stress. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

N: Im not one for comforting or for physical touch but it looked like you were having negative thoughts. You looked like you were overthinking things so it looked like you needed to get back into the real world. Kayla, Im not Will but I do know some of what you feel. You feel pressured, stressed and that's not good. I know what that is like, you've heard my story. You can cry to get through it, I didnt as i had hardened but that wasn't good.  He suddenly pulled her into an embrace. How did he know how to react?  

N: Will told me to be more open and I wanted to start with you guys as your cabin knows me better than most. Kayla, you can cry, you dont need to stay strong in front of me. I would know, relieve yourself from all that stress and pent up anger.

We stayed like that for a while, Nico lend me his shoulder because he knew what it was like to not have one. I started to calm down when we heard..

Will: Nico, Nico !  

N: I have to go, it's Will, he might be mad if I dont show. Kayla, if you ever need to talk.. You know where to find me..  With that, he ran off and into my brother's arms, that's when I knew he made the right choice.

End of Flashback

Austin: Kayla, we will stay with him until the meeting is over and then notify Will when he is up, okay?

K: Thank you Austin, you always have my back. 

A: Well someone has to if not who knows what would happen.

K: Austin !

We just laughed it off