Shadow Travel Is The New Way To GO

Previously:

The demigods hadn't had a clue of who was following them. She was indeed suprised that someone had known of her. She was impressed, her sister was lying when she described demigods and these in particular were some very kind ones. But she would have to do her research a bit more. And if she were to aid the demigods, she would have to rest up. Bye for now sweet demigods, she thought as she retreated into her shadows of cold.

Now:

The boys headed behind a building and to the one with the biggest shadow. They even waited until dark at a McDonalds to go. (Much to Wills displeasure) NIco paid and ate a Happy Meal with a medium fries because he would need it when he would exhaust himself, Will had a salad with a McChicken and Connor got a Big Mac.

They sat down at the closest booth and watched as time flew passed. They got to know one another better and learned to trust each other, well Connor and Will did. Nico trusted them both but knew they were a bit weary of one another as they hardly knew anything of one another. Nico left to the bathroom for a while to let the two talk.

Some of the conversation:

C: Now that Nico left, I know you like him.

W: Normally I would try to deny it but I know you would be able to tell as a son of Hermes. My only question is how?

C: Your honesty is appreciated.  If I know you and Nico well enough over the years, it's not hard to tell. Not many realize as they aren't close to Nico. The ones of the prophecy didn't realize due to them not knowing you well. 

W: Well, it won't matter if he doesn't reciprocate the feelings. I know that he is from the past so he might find it weird. 

C: Will, you should know Nico isn't like that. If people judge him based on his parentage, he wouldn't judge someone based on their preferences. He judges people for who they are. He is friends with me due to us hanging out. He saw past the fake smiles and planking. He saw past the average Hermes child liking pranks and jokes and hung out with me for me. But if you hurt him, you will know what being a Hermes child means. Same goes for him.

W: Why for him?

C: I ship Solangelo, if he leaves without telling you or if he hurts you in any way that is on purpose like that then he lost a good person. And I know for a fact he likes you, he should really stop being oblivious. You can see his resemblance to Percy at that point more.

Nico's POV

Turns out, Monsters go to the bathroom, so Nico was occupied fighting with his sword. He wondered what the mortal would see. Would they see him fighting an animal? When he returned, both boys were deep in conversation and looked less tense.This comforted the boy, demigods (well most) were always on alert incase of any attacks, monster etc. When it finally hit night, the boys left to the building's shadow.

 N: Grab on and don't let go. It might be nauseating at first but after multiple jumps, you'll get used to it.

They shadowtraveled to Albania which was 7,481 miles from New York. Which made Nico unconscious for four day due to him normally traveling 7, 135 miles at most to China since he was in NYC,, Manhattan. Normally, he would be unconscious for a week but since he had been practicing a bit more, he was only out for a few days which was improvement. However they weren't so lucky when they saw what waited for them..

...... TBC

————————————————————————————

Bye for now- Xdnegative