Reuniting Is Fun (Note the heavy sarcasm)

Author's Note: In the parentheses, it will be thoughts

Previously:

??: Hello there, Nico~

Now:

Nico woke up within a gruesome headache. Why am I on the ground? Thought Nico.

N:What happen- Nico stopped mid-word when he saw HIM. He was reformed, how? Why? He thought.

??: Hello there, Nico~

N: What are you doing here? Nico said, with a snarl in his voice. This suprised Connor and Will as Nico was trying to be kinder and he was still the sarcastic boy they knew. Of course, he was still going to be rude to monsters considering they were trying to kill him. However, his voice had a deeper hatred, one that would be made from years.

N: You should be reforming, we banished you to Tartarus for years.

??: I reformed when Mother Earth rose so it sped up my reforming. Eventually, I rose from the pit but by then, the war was over. Day by day, I spent trying to locate you but you stayed in the Underworld or at your camp (he said with disgust, he really hated half bloods ). So, when I got a hint that you were out, I knew I finally got the opportunity.

N: Why me? Not Percy, Thalia or Annabeth? They were the ones that took you down. I wasn't even that important.

??: Not important...? NOT IMPORTANT?!?! I was assigned to bring you to Kronos. He was very displeased to not have a powerful child at his disposal, even though I hate your kind... You spared me from a worse fate. (The sight of your body will make the other demigods fear me and only then can I kill them. Your blood will be spilled on the stones of her temple and she will reward me as well.) As to why I'm after you, that's easy, you were my failed assignment. You were the only demigods to ever escape me and never again will you. I can get your other friends after I kill you. The manticore turned his head as he couldn't bare him shame in failing. So, Nico quietly rose much to Will's displeasure as he couldn't bare to see his prince so sad and broken. (He and Nico had a past, this must be from when he was taken from Westover. That's the only time those three were together). Thought Will, seeing Nico as a lost puppy, missing their owner (or in this case, missing their sister).

??: Where is your sister/ I was aware that there were two of you last time I remember?? The mention made Nico's face fall. But by your face, I can tell she left you. Did she finally realize how much of a burden you are?

N: Bia.. Bianca, don't you.. dare talk about her like that!! Said an enraged Nico, he hated that the monster would insinuate that his sister left because he was annoying. He was annoying but his sister loved him. He was a burden to her and she left but at least she was happy.

Will, seeing his prince of darkness so sad and hestiant broke him to pieces. Looking back, he was so love sick that he did something stupid.

W: Nico IS NOT A BURDEN. He NEVER has been, NEVER WILL BE!!

Will unsheathed his celestial bronze dagger which glinted in the moonlight. This shocked both of the other boys as Will wasn't much of a fighter but when it came to family, he was as scary as Rachel with a blue hairbrush.

C: Will is right, Nico has never been a burden. HE has ALWAYS been there for many people, more than we give him credit for. He helped turn the tide for the Titan War. He went through the pit so the people would have a CHANCE TO SURVIVE. THE people of two camps that didn't trust him. He made a very dangerous journey with the Athena Parthenos.(Author: remember they still don't know about almost becoming a shadow other than Hedge, Reyna and Will) He carried emotional and physical burdens and didn't stay at the camps because the cams mistreated him but he still fought by our side.

W: SO to answer your question, no, Nico was never a burden. He is a hero more than most demigods have done but he didn't care for the acknowledgement, he just cared that us, the ones he cared about were safe. Hell, Nico flinched from the mention which made Will regret his words, most of the demigods didn't even know him but he still fought for them.

C: So, now that we are done talking, are we going to do this or are you afraid of us? Said Connor gesturing his sword towards Will and the monster. (Author: Connor is said to fight with a longer sword and I will write it to be a xiphos)

??: Oh, I can take you on any day. Said the monster with a smirk

N: Oh its on then. Said Nico, finally rising and having a look of relief on his face.

————————————————————————————

This was a longer chapter (yay to me) Hope you liked it!!

Bye for now- Xdnegative