Quest Meeting (Part 1)

Previously .......

Nico ran out, leaving the centaur to wonder what might happen to the boy. If he made it out alive, he would have made an incredible feat. Poor boy is rarely acknowledged and for all he did.

Now:

The head counselors, rest of the seven (that aren't counselors at camp) and the praetor (Thalia had to leave with the hunters and had left Reyna with an interesting offer..) were all present along with Mr.D and Chrion, both who looked solemn . Which left them shocked as they both (mainly Mr. D) almost always held mutual happy or in Mr. D's case grumpy. Then came Nico looking more exhausted than usual with his usual attire and hair in a little ponytail.(which might have caused someone to fall harder, literally Solace fainted but it wasn't noticed as everyone's eyes were on Nico)

N: We are gathered here as I have information to share with you all about the prophecy and my quest.

He began to talk about what the monster told him (not bothering to mention why he was outside the border).

N: I have reason to believe that my ex stepmother wants to kill me to get rid of her underworld form. She was a pure goddess but being with my father caused her to stay with him, changing her pure form into two which she flickers between the underworld and the above world.

P: But what does killing you have to do with any of this? Asked Percy, not liking the fact that an insane goddess wanted his head for something he didn't cause.

N: My blood of the underworld would cause her to become her purest as my life and my connection to death. It wouldn't work for Hazel as she is more connected to the earth than death which Kore can already use. Thankfully I have many contacts that would make the quest easier. For some reason, many minor gods now favor me... Can anyone tell me why? Asked the younger boy being very confused, he's gotten small gestures, gifts and blessings of gods he hadn't even heard of.

Hands shot up from multiple cabins and since there were more important matters, Nico chose a few like Clovis who was surprisingly awake and Blanche, daughter of Iris.

C: From my father Hypnos, he knows about your dreams and tries to make them less difficult. He said and I quote " The boy has much to deal with than to be annoyed with dreams." He said something about you having a lot of responsibility in the underworld and the paperwork being a lot.

N: Well I understand that very well and if you ever talk to him, tell him that sometimes he can ask me about that. I do occasionally have time to help as long as he continues to help with the dreams. And you Blanche?

B: Last I spoke to my mother, she said something about a secret and something on yellow...? So she granted a few free IMs if you ever need them.

That last part caused many curious heads to look Nico's way (Annabeth being the person she was, put the pieces together but didn't say anything until she could confirm it) and to their suprised saw the Ghost King flustered.

N: Well then.. please tell her to not let anyone know and to thank her, it would come in very handy.

N: Last announcement, I've chosen my quest mates. They have both been kind to me when I first met them and arrived and haven't seen me any different despite knowing my heritage.

Leaving many to wonder who he chose, as many did first judge him the first time they met.

N: I've decided that Will Solace (cue many shouts of agreement and some grumbling) and .....

—————————————————————————————

Vote!! Who do you think will be the second quest member will be ? (It might be a bit surprising)

-Xdnegative