Visits

(In the next few chapters:

Thoughts: Underlined and might be in different color, Will's thoughts are in orange as yellow might be too hard to see.)

(Actions: Bold)

Will walked brightly into the infirmary, bursting with excitement (it shows, he's literally shining) to see the face of his very good friend (very very good friend, the friend he likes more than a normal friend).

He walked in to see a very adorable sight of Nico with a confused face which didn't seem to see Will. His heart fluttered actually seeing him awake although he had a hint of pain and fright in his eyes which made Will sad as he didn't know why someone would hurt him... Other than the daughter of Demeter (no offense to Demeter children but Persephone is supposed to be the villain here although normally I find her as an okay person.)

-ll WILL SOLACE!!!" Is what jolted him back to reality.

N: You good, solace??"

W: I should be asking you, seeing you called me by my first name.

N: Are you okay though , you look a bit distraught about everything okay? Am I okay? I'm concerned for his health but I can't say anything because he would blame himself for getting hurt and the situation. (Sad Will moment 😢) And the prophecy... I'm not ready to see him with someone else who would make him happier. But after everything that he's been through, he deserves it. I just don't want to lose him. Wake up Will! He's still your friend and you won't lose him. Besides, he trusts you a bit more, remember? He even cried in front of you. He finally shook out of his thoughts and realized he grabbed gauze to help cover the wounds as well as pills for pain.

W: Where are you hurt? You looked like you were in pain a bit getting up. You also seem to have a wound on your chest or stomach as you bled through your shirt. You might have an infection in your bloodstream soon if the bandages aren't holding and considering you weren't conscious for a lot of it, your hygiene isn't in good shape. Adding the years and time spent out traveling and out of camp as well. You might not have had your shots or vaccines considering your background and your physical health isn't that good as you're very thin and have paled considerably since not being at camp. You do seem fit as you've trained and have done much fighting.

Will kept blabbing on Nico's physical health and Nico didn't listen for most of it as he zoned it out. He then checked Nico's reflexes, injuries on his chest and stomach (and my was he in for a surprise when Nico had a bit of abs showing leaving a red faced Will and Nico) He bandaged his injuries although they were mainly healed with Will's hymns to his father. But the one made by Persephone wouldn't close, for the most part, he was able to heal it to be a fresh wound but even he couldn't counter a goddess power. They spent hours on the check up with Will pointing out things and then ranting on about them.

N: Will, It's been hours, have you finished?

W: Yes also it's now the afternoon so I'll get you and I food. And don't bother getting up or denying your need for food. It's the only way you'll heal faster.

With that, Will walked out leaving Nico on his own and allowing Hazel and Frank to enter the room.

H: Nico!! Said Hazel who ran into the room and immediately went to her brother and hugged him so hard, he had to tell her several times that he needed to breathe and Frank had to get her off. (Someone make this a fanart of the death siblings in a position like this but if it exists, please let me know)

H: Sorry, it's just.. you've been away so long and I've missed you.

N: Hey Sis, I understand but please be careful with my stomach, I don't want to open any wounds. Hey Frank, I trust you've taken care of my sister?

F: Yes I have, many were freaked out on how long you were out but we knew you would wake up eventually. How have you been? Said Frank almost immediately, regretting his words. He's had dozens of nightmares in a row and he asked how he was.

Fortunately, Nico didn't realize what he meant.

N: Since I've been awake, I've been okay despite the wounds.

F: That's good to hear, make sure to tell that to the other big three kids and Reyna. They've been worrying so much, we had to get them into challenges, girls vs guys. It's very strange but it helps and Thalia has to be with the hunters occasionally and Reyna with Rome so it's not too hard but is at the same time with both boys.

That's how it was until Will came with Nico's food and made the couple leave. They left in a hurry to tell the others while the boys ate in peace with some small talk. This was until just after they finished when Will left, and had two figures run into the room.

______________________________________________________________

Hey guys !

I thought to upload this in honor of the final PJO episode being uploaded yesterday, I think. 

What do you think about the series? 

Also what are your favorite foods? (Mine might be quesadillas due to the fact that they are just my go to if I don't know what to get)