Dreaming

Nico's POV

"You're a vile one, child. Your father doesn't love you, he only wanted to bring honor to his name. ' said HER while she hit me with a pipe made of steel.

"He loved me for eons before you came along with your hideous sister and disgrace of a mother, they couldn't stand your behavior so they left you.

"The one you loved didn't return your feelings and left your sister for dead because she would finally be free of you." I felt upset, how dare she disrespect my sister, she could be mean to me all she wants. But no one says anything about her.

"You are a disgrace of that bastard woman and aren't wanted. No wonder they didn't reward you for your part, you only made things worse." That one hurt, it's true they didn't reward me or acknowledge my part in both wars.

But at the same time, it was its own reward because I got Will, Percy, Jason, my sister Hazel, Reyna, Frank, Leo, Calypso, Piper etc. My father even cared more. "Your words are meaningless, I know what I did. I have people who care. Every good thing comes at a price. I paid that price many times and look at what happened, I have people who care enough to make sure I don't die not because they only need me but they want me around.

*That caused her to waver and Nico to break free enough to get out of the dream.*

I opened my eyes and to my surprise, Solace wasn't there which made me feel a bit upset but he might be out and I'm not his only patient and am not that important. My head feels dizzy, my eyes feel heavy and my body feels a bit sore and paralyzed.

Nico got out of the bed with minimum difficulty and walked into the doctor's office which was two doors down. He knocked on the door and to his surprise when Kayla opened the door and engulfed him into a hug with tears in her eyes. Only seconds later, came Austin and he looked exhausted with bags under his eyes but when he spotted his sister and Nico, he quickly joined them. After minutes, the children of Apollo explained to him how long he was out for (a week and a half since he was in the bathroom), the prophecy, his fathers visit incase he didn't remember (he remembered it very well) and filled him in on the meeting in the Big House.

K: We'll go to the Big House and notify them of your conditions and then come back and give you a check up.

With that they left, It let Nico process a lot of information.....

Next after getting out of his shock, Dr. Solace said: "You guys may visit but only two at a time and only after his checkup. He may be overwhelmed at first so give him at least three days before saying any news to him." (Little did he know, his siblings told him everything..) Then, he ran out the door leaving the rest on their own accord.

Leo: "Well then? What are we waiting for? Let's go see the Ghost King!"

With that the nine left to go see their friend/ acquaintance/ companion

They made an order:

Hazel and Frank

Percy and Jason

Reyna and Thalia

Annabeth and Piper

Leo and Conner (for entertainment)

They would swap each day, the first go last and so on.'

—————————————————————————————————-

Hey guys! How is the chapter so far?? What is y'all favorite color? (Some might know but my fav are black and red, dark green and purple in that order. I'm a weird person, I know)

This is honor of Nico's birthday!! 🎂 🥳  Happy birthday Neeks!!

- Xdnegative