The reunion

Will's POV

Nico started crying into my lap and hugged me. I stayed in shock for a moment and then returned the embrace. We took a while as he had to finish crying as I spoke soothing words to calm him down. 

When he calmed down, I felt my heart fluttering because he trusted me enough to cry in front of me and I could calm him down. 

Yes, I have had a crush on Di Angelo for a year. But I've refused it since I thought I had no chance. I thought he was as straight as a line so I tried giving up. But here I am a year later, with the love of my life in my arms after crying from a guy who hurt him one too many times. 

"Nico," I said softly so I wouldn't scare him. He looked up and what I saw broke my heart. His eyes weren't as bright as they had been but they were dull and sad. So I pulled him closer but had a loose grip so if he was uncomfortable, he could slip out. But he didn't and my heart did cartwheels, he trusted me!! "Nico, I won't say it's okay because what happened wasn't but you know Percy, he is stupid and will say dumb things but he cares." I know, but it's because he cares that it hurts." Nico, I can't promise he won't do it again but I can promise you he cares. Nico looked into Will's eyes. And what he saw made his heart melt, he saw Nico's eyes filled with hope and..joy. I gave him one last hug before entering the cabin to hear...time, I make things worse. I want him to see me as a brother to come to if he needs it not a camper who only hurts him!!

Percy's POV

 Nico said" You want.... to be my older brother?" Percy shot up and went to the door and looked at Nico," Of course, I would want to. Nico, I've always wanted a younger sibling and that's how I've always seen you. When you lost Bianca, I wanted to step into that place and became more protective of you but you never realized that. You pushed me away and It hurt me. Unintentionally, I also hurt you. I never meant to but I did and it hurt me that you were drifting away from me. I'm sorry Nico, I understand you might not forgive me bu—" 

Percy was caught off guard by the sudden weight he had on his chest and realized Nico had hugged him. Nico disliked physical contact unless it was Jason, Hazel and rarely Will. Which hurt Percy because he knew him better but trusted them. Now, Nico was giving him consent to hug him which made Percy feel happy and comfortable. 

Just then, the rest walked in with angry looks ready to lecture me when they see Nico and I hugging. Their faces dropped into sad but happy ones because of the scene in front of them.

Reyna & Thalia & Hazel & Jason & Leo &  Frank's POV

We were ready to give Percy a piece of our minds when we saw Nico and him hugging each other. It was adorable because Nico looked like his little brother and hardly accepts physical contact with others. As they pulled away, Percy asked Nico" Would you like to be my official younger brother?" Which shocked everyone. 

But the answer was more surprising....

Nico snapped out of his shock and looked at Will & Jason who looked happy but shocked and said.....

No,....

What do you guys think of this new chapter?