The dispute

All eyes returned to Jason. He said with a sigh " This is quite a story so I suggest sitting down." He said gesturing towards the beds and beanbags. " The group immediately went to sit down. Jason started" Nico and I went Diocletian's palace in Croatia in order to gain a staff that can raise an army of the dead. The scepter could only be used by a child of Hades. And since Nico was The Ghost King, he would go to retrieve the scepter. But since Diocletian was a son of Jupiter, we saw it fit that I go. Nico figured we would need this ghostly army to help battle to the Doors of Death. Unfortunately for us , the scepter is under the protection of Cupid, the god of love." Jason spoke Cupids name with venom in his tone. 

The other wondered what made Jason speak like that but figured they would find out. Favonius took us to Eros. He explained why he worked for him. Cupid said we could get the scepter  after we owned up to our history. Eros said love only yields after great ...sacrifice and the ...truth. "And?" spoke Thalia.  Jason said " I can't tell you what he went through without his consent but I will share my experience so you have an idea." I had to admit that I was doubtful about finding "true love" and my insecurities about my relationship with Piper and my past. But the worst part, was the fact that he laughed at this." Jason said with tears falling and his hands clenched because of anger. The whole group left shocked. 

Percy thought love was kind because of the amount of in-counters with Aphrodite and realized he was lucky to have Annabeth and not have to go through what his cousins did.

So being interested, Reyna and Thalia asked "What's Nico's secret then?"

Just then a boy entered the cabin, " I think that I should tell that story ". 

Nico's POV

Everyone looked to see the boy they were searching for. They immediately began to question him while Will hugged him. Will spoke" Where have you been? I've been worried about you? Have you bee—" Nico interrupted by saying " Do you want the story or want to keep pestering me with questions.!?" Everyone sat back down and waited. Jason spoke" Nico, are you sure?" Yes Jason, if I need to, I can use my powers to escape if I need to."Thalia spoke up" Nico I promised your sister, I would protect you all I can and I have failed her. I'm sorry for all of the pain I've caused to you." It's okay Thalia, you did what you could. Percy then spoke up and said" I have too, I promised Bianca, I would protect you and I failed." It's okay Percy, I'm used to it, people don't keep their promises and no one has to child of Hades." Everyone in the room flinched at the remark and tone. "But still, it doesn't—-. Percy stop it's fine, that was before. Nico spoke" Eros made me share all my worst fears and secre—". Percy laughed then spoke "That's it? That's your big secret? Wait, so you had to what say and embarrassing crush or something? That's not so ba—." Jason punched Percy before he could finish. This left them in shock because Percy was bros with Jason and was normally calm. Nico spoke" Yes, Perseus, I did, thank you for judging me. Nico ran outside and Will followed him. Jason spoke in an icy tone " Perseus Jackson, just because you have had it easy with love and such doesn't mean others have." Percy flinched at his tone and the sound of his full name. Jason turned and went into the bathroom to calm down while the two boys talked and the rest helped Percy.

Percy's POV

I can't believe that I just did that. I had apologized and then hurt Nico once more. I know Croatia hurt him a lot and I still hurt him. I want to apologize but it would make things worse. Annabeth spoke to Thalia, Hazel, Frank, Leo and Reyna " Could you guys let us talk for a bit and check on Jason?" They nodded but didn't leave without saying" Make sure you make it up to them, you know Croatia took a toll on them and still did this."

 Annabeth said" Why did you do that?" I don't know. You know how hard Eros was on Jason just imagine how it affected Nico. He even cried Percy! I know! I know! I started to cry, " I know I've done horrible things to Nico and still hurt him. I've caused him so much pain and he still fights for us and stays even after everything. I feel guilty and have tried to help but I can't! I can't!  Every time,I make things worse. I want him to see me as a brother to come to if he needs it not a camper who only hurts him!!

Just then the cabin door opens to find two people standing there who just heard the conversation....

Will's POV

I ran after Nico. How dare Percy judge him after he just apologized and Nico didn't even tell him what happened. I found him behind the cabin. "Hey" I said.He just kept his gaze towards the ground. " Nico, I won't pretend I know what you went through but I do know that, it hurt you and it was more than just a crush. I know I didn't do the same, but I know that it hit you hard but I want you to know we or at least Jason and  I'm here for you. 

I didn't expect what happened next .....

The others POV's (they are thinking the same thing)

How could he say that? How could he apologize for everything he did and then laugh in his face about Croatia? 

He knew that Nico cried about it, and had the guts to tell them but he messed it up!  Oh my gods, why would he say such a thing? 

He was gonna say his secret but Percy being the person he is, said it was no big deal! 

What will happen next? Comment ideas you might have and I may drop a few hints.