Planning Something Ahead Is Most Likely To Go To Tartarus Fast

Previously...

And so the boys head off to New York to start their journey, if only they knew it was something other than just Persephone, she wasn't working alone. She was working with someone else and not her mother but her lover none the less. If only they knew someone that had the power to counter Persephone was watching them, spying on their intentions....

Now:

The boys walked to the train and when entering, started talking about what was going on in the youngest head.

C: Nico, where are we going?

N: We are going to Attica, more specifically Eleusis. It's where Demeter went when she was looking for her daughter. We could get her help as I remember her and father got along better when they split and she didn't like when Persephone hurt me to not heal. She doesn't like me but she is still a mother and can't stand when one is hurt.

W: Good idea but what if she doesn't help??

N: Well, my father, Hestia, Hera, Dionysus and a few others like me or at least enjoy having me around to mess with me. And she owes me for giving her that potion.

C: Let's hope she's in a good mood and will help. But in the worst case scenario, who else could we ask?

N: I would ask some other gods but they aren't allowed to be too involved with demigods' lives due to the ancient laws. There are however other goddesses and gods that could possibly countered her and they isn't tied to the laws but she might have faded.

W: Really? I didn't know of any god or goddess not tied to the laws?

N: Yeah, they have another set of rules they follow, some are hardly mentioned in any myths but do exist and since many gods are hardly mentioned in myths, those gods follow different rules. Since they have little to no children, they don't have those rules. Few have faded but some exist, acting like mortals and sometimes mess with the occasional demigod and bless few as well. Some seem to be other counterparts of more common ones but they have completely different bodies, personalities etc. I know one goddess who might be able to counter my ex-stepmother. Though if she was here, I doubt she would want to help us. Especially with who we are up against.

C: How do you know about her and who is she?

N: My father made me study myths since he wanted to make sure that I didn't offend any other gods like Percy has, since he had enough to deal with. I thought he would let me off the hook knowing that I have ADHD and dyslexia but he did it anyway. At least it was in Ancient Greek, so it was easier but still. I feel he made me do that for the future paperwork he would make me do. As to who she is, she is a forgotten goddess of winter. That title now can go to Khione who is the goddess of snow, a member of the Horae as they are the goddesses of time or Demeter as when her daughter was taken, she starved people and made no plants grow, thus making winter. But the title has belonged to her due to her parentage and who she is. She really is different from her family though, from what I've heard.

C; Well, that was a lecture but I wonder what they are doing back at camp??

N: Well this is our stop. Next the hard part, I shadow travel us every few days to Greece.

The demigods hadn't had a clue of who was following them. She was indeed suprised that someone had known of her. She was impressed, her sister was lying when she described demigods and these in particular were some very kind ones. But she would have to do her research a bit more. And if she were to aid the demigods, she would have to rest up. Bye for now sweet demigods, she thought as she retreated into her shadows of cold.

————————————————————————————

Any clues yet? Any ideas? No, I haven't let many details go but you might see soon.

Bye for now- Xdnegative