I don't like to respond to stupidity

So here is an account that is desperately trying to prove a point. She thinks I am scared of her. I tried blocking and deleting her comments very decently because she was making a fool of herself and I was trying to help her but when she insists that she wants the world to see how ridiculous she is, I thought I will help her out too. I had never mentioned about AK's laughter clearly audible in Manimegalai's story but this person brought it up. How did she knows that it was AK?

She recognized it right? Here is why I tell people to be patient when something strange or different happens because we will get an answer for that soon. People jumped up and down for a while saying AK has cut all ties with CWC family which has now been proved wrong. They said AK is using Purple Hearts for ESP so it is not for Sivu anymore and that too was proved wrong when we found out that the same 3 people he tagged were doing a project with Sivu.

Yes she deleted the MM pic that she had a month before their birthday because she knows we will revisit those interviews. We will clarify on whose dream destination was which. I am sure we will get a much better solid news about them since she has edited her 2021 birthday post. Just think about it, whatever he did for her has not changed. In spite of unfollowing each other she did not edit it until now. So use some brain cells if you have any and don't portray her as being a desperate ungrateful person please. Also she very much still likes comments from Ashaangi accounts. This is for your kindest information.

There I have spoken about it. Now, let me know after you have read this so that I can block you yet again.

Brinda Subramanian

Brinda Subramanian