February 2022- Wooing begins

Mr. Lover boy had started his work right after the release of ESP and was planning something special for his girl, way before he disclosed his feelings to her but for now his only job was to woo her publicly. For a introvert like him, it wasn't easy but for the romantic hero that he was, it came naturally. He knew exactly what would bring the crimson blush on his girls cheeks.

He had to change himself from a typical 90's kid (Pazhaya aalu) to a 2k dude, like her. So when he came to know that she was planning to go to Bangalore with family, meeting up with Manimegalai, on Feb 20th, he posted a reel of himself at a hotel, possibly in Bangalore, with snehidane song in the background. Everyone knew how special this song was for them. Fans were thrilled to see this song on his page and to see a recovering Ashwin after the AL trauma. On Feb 22, Sivaangi and Manimegalai posted pics of then in the food street of Bangalore, having a blast. There was a story from Manimegalai at Starbucks, along with Hussein and Sivaangi but with an unknown person taking the video. I guess we will never know who the fourth person was. After Feb 14, Sivaangi's happiness was evident. It seemed like she was getting back to her old self. It seemed like she had lost the sparkle in her eyes after the AL episode.

On Feb 26th Sivaangi posted an advertisement that she had recently done for dunzo, for which, she had collaborated with Anusha, Ashwin's designer. She played a "double role" in the ad with one role speaking in English and the other in Tamil. Ashwin's reaction to it was classic. He first posted a picture with Sandy's two kinds. Next he posted a story with Sandy's daughter Lala with the caption "English kareeeee", addressing Sivaangi. To add on to it, he played the song "two two two two two two tu tu tu tu tu I love you too nejama I love you too" proclaiming his love to her.

Sivaangi was very impressed with the way this was going and was beginning to enjoy this. She had never been treated like this by anyone. She had never thought she was the desirable type. So to receive this kind of wooing, that too from someone like Ashwin, a tall, handsome young man, was indeed special. She couldn't wait to see what else was in store for her and for the fans.

Small chapter but hope you guys noticed these too 💜