April atrocities

Sivaangi could not still believe that he had proposed. Honestly, she always felt he was way beyond her league. In fact, she had always had low self esteem about her looks. That is one reason why she accepted that she was a tomboy because she never felt feminine. She thought that claiming to be a tomboy would make her feel less hurt when guys, especially the boys she had a crush on, ignored her to treated her like she was not worth it. Even though they had given her the vibes as though they liked her, they would always move on when they found a more "girlish" girl. None of those guys had tried to know her. She posted a pic with her ring on Instagram and smiled at it.

Ashwin, on the other,had seen her for who she was. He had reached her heart. She had never let anyone get that close but how easily did this handsome, young, kind hearted man, find his way to her heart. He admired her uniqueness. He thought she was not only cute but extremely talented. He looked into her eyes to reach her soul. He did not see her large nose or her body language but he saw a beautiful young woman who yearned to be treated like one. He saw a young woman who had so much love to offer. She was completely honest with her feelings. She was always giving to everyone around her with no expectations from them because this young woman had, unfortunately, learnt that expectations only break her heart. She was simple and selfless. He had hopelessly fallen in love with her. He knew that neither of them could ever love anyone else like this. They were pure soulmates.

Sivaangi's family was thrilled about the proposal and decided to take a quick trip to their home town TVM to seek blessings from Padmanabhaswamy temple. Ashwin was busy promoting BNS because he was getting ready to leave town to shoot his next album. While Sivaangi shared stories for the hospital she was born in and her first stage performance, he got to get a glimpse of her childhood. It was a quick trip because she had to return before he left. As soon as she returned, she did have an event at her college where, one final time, she sang kanna veesi. Unfortunately, it was shared on SM and she had to face the wrath of Srinisha fans. She requested her fans to remove it and also removed her dedication to Ashwin from her page.

That evening they went to the beach. She met him to tie the yellow thread on his wrist and gift him a pair of coolers that she had purchased for him. "Goa semmaya irukkum la? Enakku beach na evvalo pudikkum nu Ungalukku theriyum le? Neenga mattum jolly ya poi yaaru koodayo romance panna porrenga" She sulked. He smiled looking at her cute pout. "Maa enakkum Unna vittu poga kashtama thaan ma irukku. Enna panardhu? This is my job plus Sandy master kooda thaan poren. Romance ellam ennaku eppovume varadhu. Ippo Unna love panna arambicha aparam suthama varamaatengudhu." She gasped and looked at him, "Ayayo enna ippidi solliteenga? Ennala unga romance pochaa ? Apidina?" He immediately held her hands and said, "Maa naan appidi sollale maa. Ennale andha honesty kondu vara mudile. Nee mattum thaan eppovum en kan munnaadi nikkarey. Vera yaarukittayum andha feel varale. Plus namba ippo thaan actually love panna arambikkarom adhukulla nee concert nu travel pannapore naan shoot nu poren. Unna romba miss pannuven maa." She placed her head on his shoulders, entwined their fingers and said, "Naanum thaan romba miss pannuven. Indha madiri feelings ellam ippo thaan naan first time experience pannaren theriyuma. Enna oru love interest aa Yaarume nenachadhillaiya adhu thaan....." then she looked into his eyes with an yearning that he had never seen before and she asked him something which broke his heart. She said, "Ashwineyyy do you really find me attractive. I mean...." She glanced down and said, "I mean... physically attractive? Neenga avvalo azhaga irukeenga. The tall, handsome hero but naan....hmmm... naan vandhu short. I have always been trolled for my body language, my walk, my voice. There is nothing sexy about me. I have facial hair. To be honest I am no match to you..." her voice choked and he shushed her and placed his finger on her mouth and said, "You know something? You are the most gorgeous girl I have met in my life. You have something so attractive that even super models do not have. You have a heart of gold. I find you extremely sexy and desirable the way you are. You have to see what I see in you. I am going to make you see that gorgeous you. It just takes a little bit of grooming and some hard work and you will be the most desirable woman, not just for me. I love you the way you are right here right now but you need to do this for you. Do you understand? All it needs is a little bit of a lifestyle change." He held her face to make her look at him. He looked into her eyes with utmost love and said, "I love you so much maa. You are the only girl I can ever love. Ennoda azhagu ellam ethana varsham nu theriyadhu maa. Enga Appa mandaiya paathirukke le." She giggled and he smiled and continued, "Innum konja varshathula indha mandaiyum sottai ayidum. I am almost 10 years older to you so wrinkles varum. Will you stop loving me then? Adhe madiri thaan but I want to show you and the world that you are the most precious thing in my life. Do you trust me?"

She was touched by his words and hugged him tight. He hugged her back and kissed her forehead. He slowly held her face close and reached for her lips for a long and gentle kiss. Both their eyes were closed to relish the moment. When they parted he said, "You are one heck of a kisser, madam. Vida manase vara maatengudhu." She immediately blushed hearing that and let him kiss again, this time it was more passionate. Although the night ended with him dropping her back home, Sivaangi felt like a new person and was ready to welcome new beginnings.

(April atrocities will continue. There is a lot to pen in April)